Kalindi's head was spinning and her heart was burning seeing Bondita laughing and smiling with Anirudh.

As soon as Anirudh brought Bondita inside their bedroom by holding her up lovingly by her shoulders, Bondita's nose was filled by fragrances of roses.

Anirudh made Bondita sit in the middle of the bed and went to washroom to change his clothes.

Bondita was nervous would be an understatement. She really wasn't ready to....become his tonight. But at the same time, she thought that, if it was Anirudh, maybe she'll be fine.

She hugged her knees tightly. After a few minutes, she could feel the door opening and her heart jumped to her throat and her palms got sweatier.

Then she hear footsteps approaching her. Then the mattress of the bed sank a little and she felt his presence in front of her. The smell of his perfume filling her nostrils.

"Assalamualaikum" Anirudh said trying hard that his voice didn't break. He was so nervous that he couldn't even look at her straight but still was so excited that he could now be able to see her to his heart content.

"Walaikum assalam"

He finally dared to look up at her and his heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe it that a normal human being could look so beautiful.

Suddenly his eyes fell on her fist which was squeezing the petals of flowers in nervousness.

"I think these petals are not for this." Anirudh said and Bondita immediately left the petals in nervousness. Anirudh smiled seeing her innocence.

"You had said, it doesn't happen this way. And I couldn't understand what you were saying. Is it right now? Now, you think that we are married. See, I have decorated the room with your favourite flowers, roses." Anirudh asked.

"I didn't mean that way."

"But I have understood this only. Tell me if there is still something missing." Anirudh asked looking around to find if something is wrong.

After a silence of some minutes, Anirudh nervously, tried to touch her hand but she backed down her hands in fear. Then she tried to slid herself a little backward.

Anirudh didn't mind it though. "There is a wall behind you. There is no more place to move away."

When he said that Bondita's face become more nervous making him smile internally. Oh! how much he adored her.

"Why are you talking about such things with me?" Bondita asked innocently.

"So what I should talk? No, I mean it wouldn't look appropriate if I talk to you about the rising rates of dollar at this time." Anirudh said and let out a laugh.

Anirudh suddenly went lost in her. He was just looking at her without blinking his lashes. After sometime, he let out a deep breath and whispered a small, "Bondita!"

Bondita tried to remove the curtains of silence between them. "If you hadn't come on that morning, then what would have happened?"

Anirudh sighed. "Please Bondita, you don't have to repeat it again."

Bondita shook her head and said, "I am unable to come out of that time. If you hadn't come, then?"

"How I wouldn't have come, Bondita? When God sends someone, then a person cannot stay back." Anirudh tried to explain her.

"So, Allah had sent you for me? And if you had to come by yourself, then you wouldn't have come for me?" She asked innocently.

Anirudh held her hand in his softly and said, "Bondita! Right now, I am here with my full consent. Okay?" He again assured her that he is happy with his decision.