Broken But It Can Be Beautiful 2 and Passion For Love Update!!!

Considering your requests, I want to tell you something.

I am thinking to write my favourite Book's 2nd season, ANIDITA: BROKEN BUT CAN IT BE BEAUTIFUL 2

The concept will be same but plot will be different.

It will contain an obsessive, abusive, psycho, dangerous, ruthless, heartless, beast, Mafia King Anirudh Roy Chaudhary and soft, beautiful, stubborn, strong, independent Bondita Das, soon to be Mafia Queen Bondita Roy Chowdhury.

I'll promise you to show you more obsessive and psycho side of Anirudh which will shake your soul. Are you ready for it?

Some of you also wanted Passion For Love. So, I'll write that also but I'll put up some changes as Wattpad can delete it again. So, if you want that then tell me.

And if I'll write these two plots parallel to this book, then every book will be going to update once in a week.

Please tell me in comment box about your opinion.

I'll post prologue of BBB2 soon as per your comments.

Also some of you wanted to see the Walima dress of Bondita in previous chapter. So here you can see.

And if comments will continue to decrease like this, then I'll leave the Wattpad

And if comments will continue to decrease like this, then I'll leave the Wattpad. Choice is yours!!

Thank you!!