12

Please vote and comment as much as possible!!!

Anirudh and Bondita were sitting on the wedding couch which was settled on the veru beautifully decorated white and pink roses with white and pink shaded decorations and curtains.

Anirudh was grinning ear to ear as now the world knows that he is Bondita's and she is his. Guests, business partners, his clients and relatives were coming to them and were giving them gifts as the gesture of congratulation.

One lady came towards them, smiled widely seeing the couples and the couldn't stop herself from saying, "Mashallah, you're pair is look like sun and moon. Perfect!!"

Bondita smiled but Anirudh interrupted her saying, "Don't say like that please."

Bondita frowned as she couldn't understand why he stopped her. Have he realised that she is not worthy enough to be his perfect partner?

"But why beta?" The lady asked in confusion.

"Aunty, Sun and Moon can't meet each other ever. If one comes at day time, other comes at night. If you wamt us to bless then bless us with thought of us as Moon and Star, who remain with each other forever. They do not leave each other even when darkness consumes everything. Infact they shine together and spilt darkness to radiate their light of togetherness."

As Anirudh explained his point of view, Bondita had tears in her eyes of happiness. How lucky she is to have such a man in her life. Could she ever be able to thank her Allah enough for sending this man in her life.

That lady smiled seeing the sincerity in Anirudh's voice and again blessed them. "May allah keeps your bonding like Moon and The Star."

Saudamini, who came here with the thought that Anirudh must be feeling guilty to marry a blind girl and must be feeling ashamed to call her as his wife, lost her all hopes listening his thought.

She had came here wearing red dress which was almost as beautiful as of Bondita's. She had thought when Anirudh will cry at his decision, she will give him her shoulder. But her bubble of dreams burst and was mocking her.

"Abbu, I should have been in her's place, na? That is my place." Mini asked suddenly.

When Anirudh saw Saudamini, he smiled looking at her. He knew that she was somewhat hurt with this marriage. But when he saw her in the party, he felt that now everything will go alright as everyone from his family came here. He thought that maybe now, everyone have started to accept Bondita as his wife.

He was about to welcome Saudamini and her parents for coming there and forgiving them when all of a sudden Saudamini ran from there.

Anirudh wanted to go behind her to know the reason for her sudden decision but then thought to give her some space. Maybe she was trying to move on. She needed space more than him.

Anirudh was sitting with Bondita when couple of his friends came towards him with a teasing look.

"So, this is the reason you came back empty handed from London, leaving even your degrees." His one of the friend teased him.

Anirudh blushed a little and let out a small laugh to hid it.

"Absolutely! And the amazing thing is that our brother didn't even gave us any hint that this is the reason behind his sleepless nights." His other friend teased.

"Bhabhi jaan, your shohar is so sly and wicked." They were not leaving any opportunity to tease him.

"You guys can try as much as you want, but you cannot turn her against me. She isn't going to fight with me." Anirudh said and all laughed. Even Bondita couldn't stop but let out a small blushing smile.