🌻 In Like Flynn 🌻

Start from the beginning

Before Y/n or Rapunzel can answer, a bell ringing is heard. "The emergency alarm!" Cassandra says.

[In The Town Of Corona]
They rush out to find the king, the queen and the Captain of the guard by the statue of the king, which looks very silly. The statue also holds a wooden sign that says in blue writing 'Equis Rules!'

 The statue also holds a wooden sign that says in blue writing 'Equis Rules!'

"Equis?" Rapunzel questions. Y/n nods. "As in the kingdom next door, Equis?" Rapunzel asks. "Mm-hm." Cassandra hums, with a nod.

"What's that got to do with our dad's statue? Why is it all messed up?" Rapunzel questions. "King Trevor of Equis likes to play pranks on Daddy. They have a long and competitive rivalry." Y/n explains.

"By just drawing a silly face on Dad's statue? I can't imagine any intelligent person finding this funny." Rapunzel states, before Eugene is heard laughing at the statue's silly appearance. Then, he stops laughing and he clears his throat awkwardly.

"Anyway, King Trevor always manages to thoroughly embarrass your father." The captain whispers to Rapunzel and Y/n. "I can hear you, Captain. And yes, I am embarrassed. Embarrassed for him! Really! The very idea of a grown man partaking in such infantile boobery!" Frederic retorts. "I still don't get it." Rapunzel states, puzzled. "I'll explain later." Cassandra tells her.

"Trevor has been trying to lure me into partaking in his shenanigans since our youth. Well, I won't partake!" Frederic declares. "Do you hear me, Trevor? I won't partake!" He yells, raising his fist which makes his voice echo throughout the town and two crows watching on a rooftop fly away.

However, Frederic secretly wants to partake because he can't take this humiliation anymore. Much to the joy of Eugene, Frederic recruits him to help get back at King Trevor.

[In Y/n's Bedroom]
Rapunzel studies Equis trivia, while Y/n is busy painting a silly picture of King Trevor, like a clown, above a painted sign that says 'Corona Rules!'

"Blondie, Kiddo, great news! Your dad just asked me to steal the Royal Seal of Equis for him!" Eugene declares, entering Y/n's bedroom. "Stealing from Equis? That doesn't sound like a great idea. Did you know that they have over a thousand guards on duty at any given time?" Rapunzel asks, showing him her Equis book as Pascal flips pages.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know." Eugene replies, shutting the Equis book. "But don't you see? It's the perfect way for me to prove to him I'm more than just some nitwit thief!" He tells Rapunzel and Y/n.

"By stealing something?" Y/n points out, crossing her arms in confusion. "No." Eugene replies, spinning the globe on her desk. Bucky, who sits upon the globe, starts to get quite dizzy. "By stealing something well." Eugene corrects, before stopping the spinning globe with his finger.

Rapunzel and Y/n hum, still skeptical about this being a good idea. "Hey, come on, it's for the official royal prank! I'm pretty sure that makes it completely legal.. ish." Eugene says, doubtful.