"I'm the only other S-class wizard here! I'm going to stop him, no matter what!" I yell back, my gaze fixated on the giant sand monster racing toward us, Ajeel riding on top of it as Gray and I climb onto the roof.

"Ice Make: Silver!" Gray calls, activating his Demon Slayer Magic.

Everything, including the sand monster, was frozen solid. Grinning, Ajeel swipes with his hand and sand creatures are shot at us.

"What's this?! Gray's magic power seems to have grown, and far more than a year ago! The same with Viv's," Master says in awe

"Valkyrie Sword Magic: Meteor Shower!" I requip my pink hilted rapier and blue light begins to form at the tip. Thrusting my arm forwards, I unleash a powerful blast of blue bolts that take out a few of the sand creatures.

The brown haired sand wizard gains a smirk on his features.

"Heh! This is even more fun than I'd thought it'd be!"

Then, suddenly, he disappears from view.

"He's gone!" I gasp, looking around for him.

"Beneath us! He's merged with the sand! Watch for an attack!" Master warns us.

"Empire Pit!!" Ajeel yells, just as the magic mobile gets caught in the grip of sand.

"What's happening?!" Erza shouts in confusion.

We all try to leap off the vehicle to avoid being pulled n by the sand but couldn't as it was too strong. Ajeel stands before us, He has a look of arrogance about him. He sneers at me as he says, "Well, well, well! Would you look at that?! You guys are great!" The brown haired man cackles with an expression of amusement as he watches us struggling to get free of the sand.

Ajeel continues, "Before you go to your graves, let me tell you this: you're just a bunch of losers like all of the other wizards we've killed over the years! We're on a different level altogether than you maggots from Ishgar! The gods have abandoned your whole freaking continent! It'll be so easy for Alvarez to rake it over. Sucks to be you guys! Hahaha! Oh, man, the looks on your faces are priceless!"

I raise my head, my bangs shadowing my eyes as our Cait Shelter guild marks return to their Fairy Tail form. With Natsu having used his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic to dispel the sand, we are now freed. Natsu says, "So the gods abandoned Ishgar, huh?! That's not a problem! Because Fairy Tail is still watching over it!"

"Oh, really?!" Ajeel exclaims before the pinkette makes his move.

With Natsu's right fist encased in flames, and his arm pulled back taut, Natsu suddenly appears in front of him. Before Ajeel could blink, Natsu's arm launches forward and his fist connects with his face.

The Sand Magic user cries out in pain as he goes flying back, tumbling across the sand.

I stand straight with a cold look on my face as Ajeel skids to a stop and faces me in a crouch. "Nice shot!! It's been forever since somebody's got in a solid punch like that! Yeah! Bring it on!!"