the party

Ratchet: we... we did it... we are in our dimension! Clank! we finally did it! * he say while grabbing clank by his metal arm* 

Clank: this is a dream, finally we are back

Rivet: yeah, I- I still can't... believe it, *anf* *anf*

Ratchet: Rivet? Riv... is everything ok?

Rivet: why, yes! I only need to catch my breath...

Ratchet: it sure was breath-taking... and if it wasn't for you... Riv...

*Rivet blushes while he steps closer to her*

Ratchet: thanks you, Riv... you came back... it ìs wonderful to have you by my side!

Rivet: just. trying my best, hot-shot !

*the two Lombaxes were in their own world, while flirting, suddenly they all heard and saw the spaceship that Mort was driving*

Rivet: oh, um... yeah... while I was here I called Mort, since I could not do it while i was on the other side...

Ratchet: you did good, honestly I never liked this place... too many bad memories here...

 Mort: oh, hey, hey, our heroes, hahah, how are you, girl? let me hug you! *she said while hugging her* 

Rivet: hahah, Mort! everything ok here! *hugging Mort back* we will tell you everything, don't worry!

Mort: well, ok then! hop in! the ship is ready to go

Luna: actually, Rivet, me and Fer want to stay here, we want to explore this city a bit more, our Nefarious city is... a lot brighter than ours...

Ratchet: oh,um... of course do as you please! 

*after saying goodbye to each other Ratchet, Rivet, Clank, and Kit gets on Mort's ship, and return to Sargasso, where a large party awaits them*

*time skip. after 30 min*

Mort: we all hope you feel safe now, you four had an incredible adventure, really dangerous, too... I could say this a million times... I am glad that you all are ok but-

Clank: well, Mort, Rivet in all this time didn't tell you that she was soo scared about all this-

Rivet: Claank! you promised!

Clank: hahah... Rivet, its ok now, it was the past!

Rivet: still, I didn't want Mort and Ratchet to know this, it's- embarassing 

Ratchet: I don't think it is... Riv, moreover, being scared about something new is totally ok, and if you accept to show these feelings, it means you are growing into a more stronger... and charming Lombax 

Rivet:  *blushing* t- thanks... you! *she said while looking away, trying to cover her face with her yellow hand* 

Mort: ok everyone, we are here! 

*at the party there were a lot of people, they all saw the ship landing, and that could only mean that the four heroes were finally arrived*

Rivet: but... Mort!? I- w- we were not expecting all this.

Mort: well, of course, I didn't tell you, hahah. now, jump off guys, all these people are here for you!

Clank: don't worry, Rivet, you just have to-