Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano

Start from the beginning

All Might: "Young Yugano, can you leave the two of us for a minute or two?" He asked politely as Y/N deactivated the Mystic Palm Jutsu on Midoriya.

Y/N: "I was about to say that I'm done in healing him partially, Sensei." He said, then he looked at Midoriya. "I'll see you later, Izuku." He said, as he went to the door and opens it.

Midoriya: "Thank you for healing me, N/N-chan..." He said with a slight of sadness in his voice.

Y/N: "No need to thank me, Izuku. Thank you-- for helping Todoroki." He said before he closes the door.

-0-0-0-0-

Time passed by and with the second semi-finals match ended between Kirishima and Bakugo. Bakugo wins by forcing Kirishima to yield at his blow-by-blow. Surprisingly, Iida forfeited for a reason at their match with Y/N, as Y/N easily racked up on the bracket. Then, the final match between Ashido and Tokoyami ended with a one-sided win to Tokoyami.

PM: "WITH THE FIGHT BETWEEN ASHIDO AND TOKOYAMI FROM 1-A ENDED, WE COMPLETED OUR FINAL FOUR!" He declared as the screen shows four pictures of them. "LET'S GO AND SEE WHO'S GOING TO FIGHT FOR TODAY!" The screen scrambles into four as it landed into Y/N and... Todoroki. With the result, the crowd cheers in excitement, on what to see and anticipate between these two strong fighters.

Aizawa: "Y/N Yugano and Shoto Todoroki will go first for the Finals. We will give you a 5-minute break before we start."

Y/N immediately went to the waiting room No. 1, but he overheard a conversation from the hallway. 

Iida: "W-What?! B-Brother is-" He exclaimed while he's on the phone, but by the looks on his face, he's in distress. He shakily put down his phone and stares at the corner. Y/N sees this, but he didn't pry much in Iida's privacy and heads out to the waiting room to strategize.

-0-0-0-0-

The cheering crowd grew louder, as Present Mic announced the first match of the finals.

PM: "U. A.! ARE YOU READY?! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL EXCITED ABOUT OUR FIRST MATCH, THEN LET'S NOT WAIT ANYMORE!" He announced. "HE STRIKES BACK IN A FLASH THAT YOU CAN'T SEE HIM COMING! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S Y/N YUGANO! VERSUS-- HE'S COLD AND HE'S FLAMING! ALSO, FROM THE HERO COURSE, SHOTO TODOROKI!"

Y/N: "Todoroki... Remember what I'd told you before the Sports Festival." The wind blew between them, with Y/N's staring at Todoroki. "Use your full power against me, and I'll use mine." He grinned, but Todoroki didn't answer.

PM: "START!"

-PLAY JET SET RUN-

As soon as Present Mic dropped the word, Todoroki slams his hand on the ground and a huge chunk of ice rapidly goes to Y/N, but he didn't move in his position nor evading the incoming ice.