"She's getting a drink" Luke states as he was cut if when they hear a loud smash.

"El what are you doing" Jace finally asks her as she looks at them.

Elarea looks at Jace and Luke as stjey walk closer to her "Mind your own business Jace"

"We are going to kingslanding" Luke says as Jace begins to back away "Lord Corleys brother Vaemond is trying to claim my legitimatecy"

"Is this some kind of joke" Elarea snaps "What does that seasnake think he's playing at"

"El calm down"

"Can we bring Flare"

"No come on" Jace grins.

"What he is trying to claim my husband and then my unborn childs legitimatecy"

"And yours" Jace adds which makes Elarea worse.

"He should have died at that battle of stepstones" Elarea scoffs as she walks of "Come on then"

"You know she hasn't really grown weight has she" Jace smirks as Elarea hears him "What it's true El"

"Come on"

************************************
E

larea sighed as Jace dragged her and like alomg to the court yard

"maller than I remember" Jace says.

"It looks exactly the same don't you agree El" Luke asks as Elarea gives him a confused look.

"This is my first Time here" Elarea reminds them.

"Ah, Luke El, come on"Jace says as he takes them over to a bunch of weapons.

"El maybe you should stay far from the stuff" Luke tells his wife as she smiles

"See I told you this would still be here. And you thought you could swing Criston's morning star. And you almost took your own head off" Jace chuckles as Elarea laughs.

"Really Luke" Elarea says bwteen laughs. Till her and Jace look at him.

"What's your problem" Jace asks his brother as Elarea takes hold of his hand.

Everyone's staring at us two, they Know not to at El" Luke speaks up
"No one would question me being heir to Driftmark if-if I looked more like Ser Laenor Velaryon than Ser Harwin Strong"

"Hey Lucerys you are a Velaryon and that will it change, if I ever hear another word of this I shall trap you in hugs" Elarea threatens as Luke smiles at her.

Soon Jace has dragged Luke of to watch the fight as Elarea stayed put but rushed Over to Them when she saw the man who was in her dreams, Aemond Targaryen "Luke we must go"

"Nephews have you come to train" Aemond questions as he turns around and sees the Familiar blonde Elarea Targaryen. He looked at her the to her kinda swollen stomach. Of course she was carrying the bastards child "And of course Lady Elarea Targaryen"

"I think we shall be of now, prince Aemond" Elarea speaks up as Luke and Jace look at one another "Don't you my love"

"Yes of course El" Luke answers as he takes hold her hand and they walk of leaving Jace behind "Why were you looking at him like that"

"What do you mean" Elarea says as she continues to walk.

"Like you want to murder him"

"I just don't know him"
************************************

"Sister its been to long" Elarea grinned as Baela walked over to her and hugged her.

"It has only been six months" Baela replies "I can't wait to be aun Aunt"

"Am gald to see you"

"aswell as you dear sister"

************************************"Baela said you might be here. She's done well as your ward. You've, um... raised her admirably" Rhaenyra tells Rhaenys "You've done well on Elarea
Aswell"

"You honor me, Princess" Rhaenys replies vaguely

"Might I speak to the Princess alone, Rhaena"

Rhanea nodded her head as she walked of.

"I wondered for many an hour what your purpose was in coming here. Whether you'd speak for or against the suit brought by Ser Vaemond" Rhaenyra began to say "But then, I realized... you intend to advocate for yourself. This is no fair proceeding. It is a trap set by the Queen and the Hand, I'd wager, to proclaim my son and his wife illegitimate" .

"Yet you did worse than that with Laenor. Did you not and I would never allow Elarea or my unborn grandchild to be harmed" Rhaenys admits.

"I loved your son. You may not believe it to be true, but I did. I did not order his death. Nor was I complicit in it. I swear this to you"

Rhaenys styas quite as she begins to walk of.

"I'll make you an offer. Back Luke's claim, and let us betroth Baela children to Jace" Rhaenyra offers "Baela will be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and her sons will be heirs to the throne. Elarea is wed to my son already"

"And yet that does not matter, Elarea is already to rule driftmark"

"The seat will pass to her and Lucerys's child whatever the gender. "

"A generous offer" Rhaenyra sighs "Or a desperate one"

"What does it matter"

Rhaenys let's out a soft chuckle "You are right in this, at least. It does not matter.You can bargain with me all you like" Rhaenys explains "Bring my Granddaughters and with you to soften my resolve. But tomorrow, the High towers land their first blow"

"Why of Elarea and Baela"

"Elarea does not need driftmark she will go wherever I will go. They force you to your knees... and I must stand alone"

An- Welcome to Epsiode 8 :)

We might not have someone for much longer