𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒑 𝒙 (𝒇𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆) 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓

(This idea was in my head for months, so im making it)
𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧:

You we're chilling in the daycare sitting at the desk watching Sun play with the last set of kids before they're parents came to pick them up, it was fall, which you both loved and hate, loved because of all the pretty colors and (your reasoning) and hated it because of the cold, (your reasoning) and because of your eczema, it came every fall and winter and it annoyed you, a lot (eczema is when a part of your body starts to get itchy and dry during a certain time of the year, with good treatment it will go away, now back to story)  It mostly happened on your hands so you tried to hide your hands as much as you could, you didn't want to share this with anyone else because when you did, you'd get made fun of from time to time.

𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
I was waving goodbye to the last kid and smiled, now I have to clean up the mess they made, least it isn't that much, these kids are so nice, sometimes-

I made my way over you Y/n, but I noticed they were trying to hide something? maybe it was nothing,

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎! 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚠!" Sun smile was soft, it made you smile, everything about him made you smile. you looked Sun and stand up "𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖼𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍?" Sun nodded as you walked around the desk and went in-front of him, then you guys started cleaning.
While cleaning, you started itching your hand, trying to make it quick so Sun wouldn't notice, wouldn't that be embarrassing. Sun noticed and walked up to you. "𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎? 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" you jumped and turned around to look at Sun, him leaning over you with your hight and his hight made your face hot, "𝖮𝗁 𝗎𝗁 𝗇-𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀" you gave a awkward giggle as he took a hold of your hand and looks at it, he looked at you, "𝙷𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" your faced turned a bright red of embarrassment and slowly nodded,
out of know where he picked you up, attached the rope to his back and flew up to his and his other halfs room, he sat you down on a bean-bag and went to go search for something, while he was searching you stared at the back of your hands, you wanted to cry, you hated it, made you feel weird.
Sun eventually came back with something in his hand. "𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎?" you held up your hand and he took a hold of it, you finally saw what he had, it was a type of treatment cream. He put a little bit on your hand and started rubbing it in, "𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜, 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚔𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚋 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢" you looked at Sun, tears filling your eyes, you didn't know why you were emotional, you just were, when he finished, he gave you a big hug, you hugged back and cried into him, he stroked your hair and hummed, "𝖳-𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗒" you smiled and slowly started to fall asleep, "𝚗𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎" he smiled and plugged him self into the charging cord while he still held you, he eventually powered off when you were fully asleep, luckily for him, daycare was closed, so he'd get to clean the next day, but now, he needed you to be happy and safe.

A/n: Thank you for reading the first chapter of my oneshots, I will probably make a part 2 of this but with Moon, but I have eczema so I thought it would be cool if I made this for me and other people who have a hard time with eczema, now have an amazing day or night and be safe <3
(also sorry for making it short, got lazy and ran out on what to say)