"Mija, it's time for your dress fitting!" her mother called from downstairs. Mirabel immediately followed, waving to her cousin goodbye. Camilo waves back seeing his cousin go down and hold hands with her mother. He lets out a good sigh until he sees Mirabel's glowing door again, suddenly feeling a little down. 

"Camilo! Your uncle Bruno is looking for you," 

"Coming!"

The night came in the household of the Family Madrigal. Everyone had separate ways after a delightful dinner prepared by Julieta. Mirabel and Camilo are wearing their nightgowns, preparing for tomorrow's event. The little girl can be seen twirling her curls ensuring every little one of them was perfect for her day as Camilo helps by shining her round green glasses. When suddenly, Abuela comes to visit their room. 

"How is our little birthday girl?" Alma opens her arms, approaching her granddaughter. Camilo watches from his bed, having a small smile. "You're going to be amazing mi vida and you're going to have a gift that will help our family and the community." Mirabel nods in agreement and determination, having all the sparks for tomorrow's excitement. The boy could only frown, trying to keep the smile. "You get some sleep, okay?" she slowly walks out but before closing the door, "and Camilo?"

"Yes, Abuela?" 

"I know you love to play around, but be sure to play somewhere else tomorrow, okay?" Abuela closes the door behind her leaving Camilo a sunken feeling. 

"Hey! Don't think about it too much. You know Abuela, she wants everything perfect tomorrow, okay?" Mirabel reassures, to which Camilo nodded in response. The two wishes each other good night as they wrap themselves in a blanket. However, only young Camilo could feel was anger and sadness. After a few hours of rolling around and staring at the ceiling, Camilo decides to get up to drink a glass of water. He goes out of the door and walks into the hallway, but before he can head downstairs; he sees Mirabel's glowing door. 

"..." Camilo stares intensely until he suddenly slapped his cheek, "Nope! You're not going to do anything Camilo." He runs downstairs to get a cup of water and heads right back up, he heads to the nursery room until he catches Mirabel's door in the corner of his eye. He stares again, as he slowly drinks his glass of water. He leans on the balcony as he stares intensely at the door and all he could think was the day of his own gift ceremony. He felt the pain in his chest as the blood rose to his head, he finishes his water and places the cup on the tiles. He slowly walks to the door and looks around, making sure that no one was there. Only silence and his breath making noise in Casita. 

Every step creeks and taps on the tiles when suddenly, Casita intensely clanks its tiles in front of Camilo, making the young boy jump in fear. "What? What--- I wasn't doing anything, Casita!" he said in defense making Casita clank harder, warning him. "I just wanted to take a close look! Don't worry." He pushes forward but was suddenly tripped on purpose by Casita. He stands up again and runs towards the door but la casa pulls him back by turning the tiles into a treadmill. He falls face first on the floor, making sure that Casita had blocked him from his path. Camilo insists and pushes forward, using his every little strength to run to the door, and made sure Casita had not caught up to him. And finally, he jumps and stretches his arm finally touching the door. 

"Aha! Beat you, Casita!" he exclaimed.

"...Camilo?" 

And in the corner of his eye, he sees Mirabel who looks half asleep just outside of their nursery. "Mirabel--- I can explain!" Before he can do so, the door suddenly glows brightly with its glitter shimmering like the day of his own ceremony. His eyes widen, same with Mirabel's as the door shines brightly, filling the Casita with dim light. When suddenly, the door starts to suck Camilo in, alongside Mirabel. And inside the door, was void with intense imagery. The two were floating in space with Camilo trying to find a way to escape as Mirabel tried to strangle him. They see visions of the Casita breaking, the Encanto destroyed and their family running. It was cryptic and blurred but enough to invoke fear within the kids. They shuddered as Camilo felt every chill in his spine and Mirabel felt every blood boiling through her veins.