1. PARTY

CW/TW : ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION (NOT UNDERAGE)

Juno looked at themselves in the mirror, moving their head left and right slowly to see all the angles.

They were getting ready for a party.

Their hair was in a low bun, strands hanging in front of his face until he clipped them back with butterfly clips to be able to actually do their makeup.

They had just done light eyeshadow, choosing a gold shimmery one. It was really close to their skin colour so it looked really pretty.

They were now doing their eyeliner. They had chose a simple yet not basic look. It was like  normal winged eyeliner but with hand drawn eyelashes at the bottom of their eyes. Kind of like you would see in animes.

He only put tainted chapstick on his lips and unclipped the clipped back hair to complete his look.

His makeup done, he put on his outfit which he chose with the help of his brother.

He was wearing black dress pants with a black belt to hold them on his waist.

The top half of his outfit consisted of a cropped black turtle neck which was barely long enough to cover the two scars on each side or Juno's chest. On top of that was a cropped, also black, leather jacket.

Around his neck was a chain, which ended up approximately 3 inches higher than their pants. It then separated in two chains which circled around Juno's waist.  Almost their whole stomach was exposed but Juno didn't mind, they liked to dress slutty even if it wasn't to attract any bitches.

First, they didn't like women and second, they were aroace.

Sometimes, it was an inconvenience since hot people always came up to talk to them but he knew that unless they were searching for a friend,  they couldn't give eachother what the other wanted which usually was sex for the hot people and only friendship on Juno's side.

They weren't opposed to making out, in fact they quite enjoyed participating in this activity, but at parties, it usually led to sex which he was strongly opposed to. The only people that they had made out with were their friends. Only the consenting ones.

Juno put on his preferred choice of shoes: platform Doc Martens boots.

Since they were only 5'6 (167.64 cm), the platform boots made them 5'9 (175.26 cm) which was cool when most of your friends were almost 6 feet tall or more.

Another reason why they didn't like Ranboo, the masked person was too tall for their own good. He was like 1' taller than Juno and it pissed them off.

Juno put his phone and his keys in his pockets and locked his front door.

He walked up to his friend Jack's car who had texted him 2 minutes ago to tell him he was outside.

Their friend Aimsey were sitting in the backseat and Tommy was sitting shotgun. They sat next to Aimsey.

''Juno! You're finally here! We've been waiting for like 30 minutes! God, you're so slow!'' Tommy said loudly.

''Tom, we haven't even been here for 5 minutes yet.''  Aimsey shook stars head, sighing loudly.

''Shut up!''  Tommy crossed his arms and looked out of the window.

Jack rolled his eyes and started the car. They were meant to meet Bill, Freddie and James there.

''Pass me the aux cord!''  Juno ordered Tommy excitedly.