𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

Start from the beginning

She kept silently crying but moving her lips with precision and her tongue carefully. Until the emotions stopped being so intense and overwhelming for her. She pressed her forehead against mine and copied the calm rhythm of my breathing.

She gave me a warm smile and rubbed her thumb over my hand. "I'm sorry I woke up very sensible today" she turned her head around to kiss my hand that was over her cheek.

"I know baby, there's nothing to be sorry for. Go to the couch I will bring you breakfast so we can cuddle a little" she smiled, a light pink covered her cheeks and nose as well as her lips.

I prepared her pancakes how she liked them and her toasts, leaving them on the coffee table that we have on the living room in front of the couch.

"Excuse me ma'am, is this sit taken?" I teased with the two mugs of coffee in my hands, she grinned at me and took her mug, patting the couch next to her. "Is it actually, but I can't say no to such a pretty lady, can't I?" I giggled and sat next to her, enjoying breakfast in a cool morning of December with my lover.

Bianca

After forty minutes we arrived to the museum, It's very cold out already and we are not even in the middle of December.

Selene's mom just called her to ask about how's the movie going and about when is she going home for Christmas. My throat goes dry when I think about spending the Holidays with my mom and brother, so it's obviously I won't. Selene wants me to spend it with her family but I just want to be alone to be honest and eat ice cream with shitty romance movies I would never see in normal occasions. But Selene would never let me so...

The entrance of the museum was gorgeous, inspired in Hollywood and how the industry was from the begining. A really good idea for the movie and to inspired all of us.

"Good afternoon ma'am" the now familiar figure of the redhead greet me like if we were in work, her blonde girlfriend holding her hand like always. "Good afternoon Celestine" I smiled with my sunglasses still on, waiting for my girl to come back that went to take another coat to the car.

I'm not used to Aida's presence here and I don't think I want to get used to it.

The boys are always late, Lucas is obsessed about not coming out of the house without makeup and Victor is obsessed with taking pictures to his fiancee with every new outfit that he puts on. So we always come half an hour late for not wait here an eternity.

And Audrey, well she's been here for a good while, it seems like the nanny was free for more time than she thought and she's driving me crazy right now. I have never seen her with this energy since the last time we went to Las Vegas and made a bet about who would be the one fucking more girls in one night.

"Hi babies!" Lucas came with his perfect makeup on. "Boy please show me how to at least apply fucking mascara" I chuckled at my best friend joke because she's a disaster with makeup.

I felt Selene's hands around my waist and a light kiss placed on my shoulder before getting in the museum.

The museum is huge and filled with every type of references of every decade. I love so much how everything has every little detail you could never imagine of those years.

Celestine is taking notes of everything in her little notebook, I told her to take what inspires her for the movie to talk with the team and make some changes if she wants. I trust her and i like her way to work.

At the end of one of the big rooms I saw a corner dedicated to my family. I walked slowly to my mother's big picture, which I surprisingly recognized. Is one in where she has a green bikini on, it was her honeymoon in Mykonos with my father. She has big sunglasses on and her body was very tanned, and laughing while walking over the beach with a her eyes over my father.

She could have Selene's age there, her hands perfectly manicured and her hair really good brushed despite the wind and that she was at the beach.

If you kept walking around the room you could see a picture of a scene of every of her movies and a description under it. Some of them had little details of the outfits she wore for the movies and their significances.

If you kept walking you will see my dad in a big ass picture of his favorite movie, it was the movie that gave him an Oscar. He did that movie after having us, and you can see how happy it made him.

Hours passed by inside the museum at the point in where they were about to close so we had to get out.

The good thing about not being in front of the camera is that people will not remember you really well in the streets. Maybe they stay staring at you for a good while but only a few people will know I'm the director of some of the movies they had seen. Sometimes they stare because they confuse me with my mother, but they don't say anything because I'm younger than her and even though our features are similar, we have different eye and hair color.

At least they do remember my name and my work, that at the end of the day its the important thing.

We decided to go and have dinner at my house all together and ask for pizza. After the long afternoon in the museum we are all exhausted and starving.

Selene

I loved today, but I hate how's Bianca feeling. I hate that her head is always thinking about the problems with her mother and the way that the damn woman wants to ruin her life.

I can't even think about how she must be feeling for this, and for the way her mother keeps hurting her.

Our living room is full of people but she's not here, she's lost in her thoughts and preoccupations.

The bell rang, making me look at Bianca to know if she was waiting to someone. But she put a weird face before going to open the door.

The rest kept talking as I watched carefully at the door and my girlfriend. When she opened the door a brunette with a very elegant outfit and white heels appeared.

Making my woman smile as she saw her.

Bianca said something that made the woman walk upstairs before she came to my side.

"Promise it will not be long" I smiled and she kissed my forehead before going upstairs.

Sorry for the mistakes, I'm a bit sick and I don't have much energy to even revise it.

Also, I will try to update at least once a week from now on.

Aesthetic of the chapter

Stay safe ♡︎