𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒐𝒏𝒆

Selene

Today we are going to the museum all together. We thought that making plans every weekend out of work would be good for all of us.

First of all for not to only hang out with our partners in and out of work all the time, and secondly because we want to keep building this friendship all together.

Museums are free on Sundays and we love art. Celestine and Lucas love painting, Aida and Victor loves taking pictures, I love museums and Bianca loves art in general. And Audrey wants to go out with all of us and leave the kids with the nanny to breathe a little the weekend, and well, her wife love Audrey.

I'm surprisingly awake earlier than Bianca today. I prepared some oatmeal cupcakes and avocado toasts for breakfast, she doesn't go for a run on Sundays so I get to spoil her a little.

My Italian girlfriend appeared on the kitchen with a messy bun and a dark red robe that hides some parts of her body but not everything.

My eyes roamed her perfect tanned body that I could never get tired of. She's perfect, from her messy bun to the bottom of her feet.

She made eye contact with me, those intense blue eyes that I love to get lost in.

"Good morning sleepy beauty" I slowly said, grabbing my mug of hot coffee with both hands from the other side of the island of the kitchen. She crossed her arms over her chest and walked over my side, putting her hand over my waist and doing kissy lips with her eyes close for me to peck them.

I moved my face to the side and give a quick peck over her lips, which she answered with a pout. "That's it? but kiss me like you mean it..." I smiled at her cute face and left the mug over the counter to take her face in between my hands and connect out lips together.

She smiled against my mouth and wrapped her arms around my waist. Leaving me in contact with the part of her body that weren't covered with the robe. I slowly rubbed her cheek with my thumb as I kept melting into the kiss. That type of kisses in where you forget that the time pass around you, there's just her warm mouth against mine and the passion that keep growing inside me and that I can feel inside her too. Those kisses in where you have to stop because you can't breathe anymore, it's not in a sexual way, it's a way to dedicate and show your love for them.

A simple tear fell down her cheek and arrived to my hand, which made me pull away from her mouth quickly, but never taking y hands off of her face. She closed her eyes as I kept rubbing her cheeks, kissing her forehead softly a couple of times.

She breathed out and made eye contact with me, making me smile sadly. "I'm sorry I don't know what got into me... I just love you so much" I smiled widely and put a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I love you more, angel" I whispered back like if it was a secret.

I took her hand and pressed it against my chest for her to feel my heartbeat and how it connects with hers every time we kiss, how our hearts start beating at the same rhythm as a response of the chemistry of our bodies touching.

She got close to my face again but closed her eyes to try not to keep crying. I passed my thumb over her lower lip softly. "Don't do that, let yourself feel..." I murmured before feeling her lips on mine and her tears against my cheeks.

Kissing as passionate as before and feeling her emotions like if they were mine. I took her hand and interlocked out fingers together slowly, grabbing her hand hard to feel her deeper in my heart, to feel every inch of her body and soul.