1.

" I'm trying but I won't get paid till Thursday please just listen I-"
I heard the phone beep and I felt fresh tears rolling down my eyes again.
You would think a place made to help the mentally unstable would be more sympathetic.

"M'am I hate to do this but I'm going to have to ask you to leave" the manager said and I bit my lip trying to hold back more tears.
"What's going on?" a strangely familiar voice said

"I'm just trying to clear out the place like you requested sir"
I got out the chair and wipe my tears away and tried to push pass the huge crowd.
"Hey, you can stay if you want"
I knew that voice, I loved that voice , I lived for that voice.

I turned around slowly to meet the figure spoke.
"You...your Justin Bieber" I tried to calm down but my heart was filled with bubbles that made it hard to breathe.

"Your a fan?" He asked nervously biting his lip.
I couldn't do much but launch into his arm and clench into him no matter how hard it was with the security turning to pull us apart.

"I'm sorry, I've just had the worst day ever and I-" I partly choked on my words.
"Do you want to talk about it..." He's voice trailed of like I'd noticed in interviews when he felt awkward and umcomfortable.

"No... I don't want to waste your time, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you."
"I have 45 minutes left, can I get you anything?"
"No thank you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin.

I watched as she undressed, I came to tell her dinner was ready but then she started undressing and I could no longer speak or move my gaze.
Her body was particularly glistening and I wanted so badly to touch it and feel it melt against mines.

She slowly took off her panties and her round perfect ass was right in front of me and I couldn't even touch it, she was only 15, so innocent and pure. I couldn't.... i would never let myself do that.
I was about to walk away probably to take a bath. probably jack off till my toes curled up in shame.

"Jay?" Her voice was soft like it always was
"Yes-s princess?"
"How long have you been standing there"
"Long enough".