{»ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 49 🏛

Start from the beginning

Darryl and Anton was having a great time talking outside, as they joke and started telling story about their dumb life. Surprisingly this made everyone still shocked about the close bond, especially Countess Freya who was still in disbelief.

Freya - my my, I'm really not dreaming here, aren't I Hannah?

Hannah - I want to know if I'm also dreaming...

Freya - well.. nothing we can do now. Say Hannah, would you like to take a cup for tea with me?

Hannah - o..oh no i couldn't-

Freya - *waves fan* please... I really admire you Hannah for being so kind to my granddaughter, and plus... I have no one to talk to since Anton is finally getting along with my son

Hannah - w..well if it's ok for the Madam, than i would love too *smiles*

Freya - wonderful!

Freya and Hannah went for a stroll at the greenhouse where they will have a nice breakfast, as well as having a talk.

While they were having a lovely time, suddenly Punz dropped from the ceiling and casually fell into the pond where Freya and Hannah got a little splash

While they were having a lovely time, suddenly Punz dropped from the ceiling and casually fell into the pond where Freya and Hannah got a little splash. But beside that, the two were a little surprised why this young man was at the greenhouse roof.

Freya - it seems like we have another company...

Hannah - indeed Madam

Punz sat up as he scratched the back of his head, trying to relieve his pain from falling, then as he looked up, he yelped in surprise seeing no other than Freya as he gulped and quickly kneel down where his head was touching the ground.

Punz - f..forgive me Countess!!!

Freya - pfft...

Freya started to laugh so much when she saw Punz acting so formal around her, that when he even tried to get close to her son and the others, he has never been this formal, so it made her shocked and laugh so much seeing why Punz is being so polite to her.