Bending over- Jay

📍Harlem, New York
1️⃣2️⃣:0️⃣3️⃣ PM

LELANI

I was in my room watching YouTube on my TV when I saw the trending bending-over prank people were doing on their boyfriends

I got the idea to do it on jay since he was coming over to chill. I was still watching YouTube when Jay texted me that he was a block away.

A/N: Not recording bc I'm lazy

I had already taken a shower when I woke up so there was not too much to do. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and jogged to the door and opened it for Jay. "Hey baby," I said hugging him. "Hey mi amor" He said walking into my apartment.

"You hungry?" I say turning to look at him. "Nah I already ate," He said closing the door. I went to the refrigerator, bent over to grab a bottle of water, and saw jay trying to hide his smile. "Why are you smiling so hard," I say looking at jay smirking. We walk to my bedroom and close the door.

I set my bottle down on my nightstand. Jay purposely drops his phone and me being I grabbed it for him and I was bending down I felt a hard smack on my ass.

"Ow, Jay why would you do that?" I asked picking up his phone fast and rubbing my butt. "It was in my face, so what was j supposed to do?" Jay said laughing at you.

A/n: Remember that you have an ice spice back arch when you bend over.

"I'm finna get in the shower," You say kissing jay on the lips before getting up. You bend over purposely. You look over at jay and see him smiling at you enough to show his dimples.

A/n: His dimples just do something to me 😩

"Lemme joins you ma," Jay says getting up. "Ight hurry," You say smiling walking into the bathroom connected to your room.

You then turn the water on and get in. Jay hurries and gets in behind you. You feel his cold hands on your waist and he presses up against you.

"Jay, what are you doing?" You say turning around and putting your hands on his chest. "Ma, you know what," He said smirking at you

"Me das un beso?" I say getting closer to his face. "What you asking for?" He said kissing you.

FF OUT OF THE SHOWER
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I wrap my towel around my body and jay watched as he wrapped his around his hips. I walked out of the bathroom over to my drawers and looked for some clothes.

As you were looking you feel jay press up against you.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Imma js to end the story here before I get carried away...

Word Count: 475