Chapter 3: Dodging Traffic

After the movie was over the four of them drove around the city in Eren's car as they looked for somewhere to eat. "C'mon Eren can we just stop at McDonalds or something?" Marcus asked. "Dude, McDonald's is really unhealthy." Eren said. "Who cares, we sat watching the remake of Taken 1 and 2 for 2 hours and we've been driving around to look for somewhere to eat for the same amount of time!" Marcus said. "Eren please I'm starving!" Armin said as he heard his stomach grumble. "I'm quite hungry myself Eren." Mikasa said. Marcus looks over at Eren, "See all of us are starving, c'mon man, I know your a health nut but just this once, please!" Marcus begged. Eren sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine, just this once." Eren said. The other sighed in relief as Eren pulled into the Mcdonalds drive through.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Eren sat down on his couch and kicked his feet up onto the coffee table and put his arms behind his back. Marcus had offered to take Armin home a couple hours ago and Mikasa was busy writing a report for history. Eren took a quick look at his phone, 10:50 p.m. Eren put his phone away and ended up staring into space. Most of the thoughts that came to his head were about Annie, he was trying to block some of the thoughts, but wasn't quite successful. (If you catch my drift.) Soon he got up off the couch and walked upstairs into his room and sat at his desk opening his computer hoping to get his mind off Annie.

He went to his email to check for anything of importance and deleted spam, he checked the forums for a game he plays from time to time and listened to some music. He still found himself thinking about her, he then tried working out, no dice. Eren threw himself onto his bed and screamed. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" Mikasa walked into his room to find him on his bed. "Y'know if Mom or Dad were home, they'd kick your ass." Mikasa said as she stood outside his door. "Shut up, anyway if you hear you brother screaming are'nt you supposed to be like, worried for me." Eren said as he looked up at her. "No." was all Mikasa said. Eren glared at Mikasa, "Wonderful." was all he said. Mikasa sighed and sat on his bed. "Is their something you wish to discuss?" Mikasa asked. "Good work super-sleuth you figured out the goddamn mystery." Eren said. Mikasa scowled at Eren and sighed, "What is it you want to talk about Eren?" She asked clearly upset at Eren's remark. Eren looked up at her once more, "It's just that.....I'm just worried that something's gonna go bad tommorow." Eren said. "Why do you say that?" Mikasa asked. "Well, mainly because im going to be a part of Marcus's stupid plan." Eren said, Mikasa giggled, "Don't worry, things will go just fine." Mikasa said as she stood up and began walking towards the door. Eren sighed, "You're just saying that because your thirsty for Marcus." Eren mumbled. Mikasa turned around too face Eren and blushed madly, "S-shut up!" Mikasa shouted as she ran out of Eren's room and into hers. Eren rolled his eyes, turned off the lights and climbed into bed.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day Eren performed his normal morning routine before finally making it to school. As Eren was walking into school he noticed Marcus calling for him. Eren walked towards Marcus. "Whats up?" Eren asked. "Well i have everything set up, be there at 4:30." Marcus said with a grin. Eren nodded, "Anything else?" Eren asked. Marcus shook his head, "Just remember, 4:30." Marcus said.

Eren nodded, "Got it 4:30." Eren said as he began walking towards his first class of the day.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

School had finally ended, Eren walked outside and sat on one of the benches and sighed, 'Finally it's over.' Eren thought to himself and checked the time. 3:00 p.m. 'Got plenty of time.' Eren thought to himself as he walked home and took a shower. He changed into a pair of dark skinny jeans, pink converse, and a plaid button down shirt along with a black beanie. He sat down on his bed and checked his text messages to find messages from random girls, most of them just "confessions of love"and such. Eren had got so caught up in messing around with his phone, when he checked his phone, it was already 4:00. 'Oh shit.' he thought to himself. He sprinted outside to find his car gone, 'Shit I forgot Mikasa is borrowing the car today.' Eren thought to himself, "Fuck me..." Eren said as he soon began sprinting towards the diner that Annie was at. It has been 20 minutes already, Eren was running out of time, he needed to get there quick, there weren't any shortcuts around that he knew of, so the only logical answer...........if you guessed run through traffic than your today's lucky winner. Eren began weaving around cars and dodging the speed freaks. 'Fuck!!!' Eren thought to himself as a car came speeding in his direction. Eren took a deep breath and prayed to god that he could pull this off. Eren somehow was able to jump and slide on the hood of the car and making his way to the other side of the busy street and only a few minutes away from the diner. Eren stopped and took a deep breath and soon continued running making it to the diner with one minute to spare. Eren stood at the door ready to open it, 'You got this Eren, you can do this, you can do this.' Eren thought to himself as he opened the door and walked inside.