14

fourteen

*dresses mentioned are linked in the comments

They all sat around the laptop and played the video again, Alison sat on the kissing rock with Toby's sweater wrapped around her, "If the girls knew I was seeing you, Oh, my god, they'd never shut up about it. I wish they were more mature, but...We don't have a lot of time. I have to get back before they wake up. I know you wanna kiss me".

"She doesn't even look scared" Spencer said.
"Did Alison ever look scared?" Lottie said, in every memory she had Alison was never scared, it was one of the only things she had admired about Ali.

"Come closer" Ian said, Ali held the camera now, then she was pushed onto the floor.

"He pushed her, didn't he?" Lottie asked.
"All that mumbling and groaning, Maybe she was gripping the ground because she was--" Hanna tried to explain.

"Looking for a weapon to defend herself?" Spencer snapped, cutting her off.
"Why are you snapping at me?" Hanna cried. "I'm just trying to give your creepy brother an out."
"In-law, okay? Ian is my creepy brother-in-law." Spencer corrected.

"Okay, whatever he is, he just married your sister, and he might be a killer" Aria said.
"This definitely proves that he was with her the night she died" Emily said, standing away from the laptop.

Hanna lent forward, "Can we just watch this video one more time and figure out what they're saying?"
"No, please. I can't watch this again" Emily cried. Lottie held onto her, blocking the screen with her body.
Aria stopped her, "Yeah, em's right. Let's just give it a rest?".

"Is anybody else freezing?" Lottie said.
"I'll make some hot chocolate" Spencer said.
"Hot chocolate? What is this, camp tamarack?" Hanna commented. "We can't just sit around singing kumbayam. We have to hand over that video".

"What Video?"

They all jumped, Ian had walked into the room while they weren't looking. The video was paused on his face, no one was close enough to hide it from him. "Hanna rented Toosie but left it at home" Spencer lied, moving closer to her laptop.

"Oh well you're welcome to hang with us in the barn, your sister picked some chick flick on demand." Ian offered. "Where do we keep the popcorn?". Everyone grew move tense the closer Ian got to Spencer's laptop, Spencer pointed out where the popcorn could be found.
"Emily, you ready to trade your goggles in for a field hockey stick?" He asked jokingly. "We could use some speed on offence, right spence?".

Throughout the whole run in, Spencer was getting closer and closer to her laptop.
"Thanks, I'm still into swimming," Emily told him.
"Well, you wouldn't be if you saw what they skimmed out of that pool every week". Ian picking up on something, "what's up? Did I walk into the middle of a chick flick?". Spencer finally shut the laptop, everyone took in a sigh of relief. "Ok, I get it, no guys allowed". Ian nodded, finally leaving the house.