Through the large window in the cafeteria, they saw Noel with a group of guys. "Noel led us to that tree for a reason".

"Is A-?" Aria started, "I mean, is Noel trying to help us find Ali's killer?".
"Why would A help us?" Lottie frowned.

"How could Noel even know about Ian and Ali?" Spencer asked.
"Have you ever noticed how Noel is always around?" Aria pointed out.

They all look at Noel again, Mike, Aria's brother, walked up to Noel. "Are they friends?" Emily asked.
"No" Aria shook her head.

Mike and Noel were talking about something. "Hanna's right about Cooper. We need to find some kind of proof" Spencer said.
"Thank you, Veronica Mars," Hanna replied sarcastically.
"That proof may be boxed in your kitchen" Lottie suggested.

A grim mood fell over them, Lottie looked across the room spotting Jude, looking lost. Quickly she told the others she'd be right back and hurried over to Jude, calling her name. Jude smiled bright and hugged Lottie, "come meet my friends".

Jude linked her arm around Lottie's, "jeez I'm nervous".
"Don't be, they're super nice" Lottie promised. Her friends weren't the thing to be nervous about but as long as Jude knew nothing about A or posed a danger to know about A, then she would continue to be safe.

Maya and Emily stood together when they got there. Seeing Lottie had returned, Spencer looked up and addressed her. "Maya was just telling us how romantic Emily is," she smirked.

Lottie raised an eyebrow, "oh well continue".
"Walks in the rain, picnics by the lake, dancing naked in the candlelight" Emily said. Smirk and smiles turned into shocked faces. It was strange to think about Emily doing any of those things.

Emily and Maya laughed, "I'm just kidding. We go to dinner and a movie, just like you guys".
"Well she's not entirely kidding. Emily would love to do all those things" Maya said.
"We've shared enough" Emily stopped her from adding anything else.

Jude smiled, "you guys are so sweet". It looked like everyone had just realised Jude by Lottie's side. She smiled and pushed Jude a little forward so everyone could see her.

"Jude, this is Emily, Hanna, Emily and Spencer and Maya, Emily's girlfriend" she pointed to everyone as she said their names "Everyone this is my cousin Jude".

⋇⊶⊰♡⊱⊷⋇

Lottie gave her best tour to Jude, with the best information she had, years of being an 'it girl' had some benefits. She wasn't sure how she would talk about that, surely Sallie must have mention Alison? You couldn't escape her even if you tried.

"Can I ask you a question?" Jude asked quietly, Lottie shut her locker and nodded, "do-" before she could finish, Emily walked up to them.

"Hey, I just heard that Toby's here".
"He is?" Lottie asked.

"Hey, freak coming through" someone called out in the distance.

Toby came down the hallway, everyone turned and watched as he was followed by two officers. He stopped in front of his locker, written across in red ink was 'killer'. He starred at it before taking some book out. Her hands started to shake when he finally looked her way, someone stepped in front of him and called him a murder. All the pain she felt turned into rage.