〡⋆Chapter 9 ⋆ 〡hotel night

»»———————- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ——————-««

After we walked in we saw that there was only one bed.. Tough luck huh

" dw shads I'll sleep on the couch you did buy this hotel after all! " faker said after opening the door

" where are you going? " I asked wondering actually 

" to get me a blanket and pillow " 

" wait they have pillows down there?- " I heard him run down and back up in under 60 seconds "That was quick"

" yeah and they do have pillows! " he said after throwing a pillow at me

" oh cool well here you go your gonna need it for your head " I said after walking towards the door to the other bed.

" goodnight shads! " the blue hedgehog said after fixing the pull-out couch to his comfortable liking.

" night faker " I said after laying down in bed and falling asleep.

»»———————- ꜱᴏɴɪᴄꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ——————-««

Man, it's so cold and this thin blanket isn't helping! I'm about to turn into a popsicle from how cold it is.

I got up and went to check the thermostat and it had a clear case over it so I couldn't touch it.  'I thought this place was fancy? I guess not' I was freezing until I got an idea...

" But shadow will kill me if he finds out! " I said to myself

" Well I don't really have any options and plus, I'll probably wake up before him and then I'll just run out and go back to the couch and pretend I was sleeping there!.... but if don't... then today will be my last day " I started walking towards the room and saw shadow laying down peacefully sleeping. I was walking towards the bed when I saw his ears twitch.

»»———————- ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ ——————-««

My ears twitched at the sound of hearing footsteps coming towards the bed but I'm probably just hearing things or this is just a big dream, pretty realistic though I then felt someone get into the bed and lay down next to me. I opened my eyes to see the blue hedgehog laying next to me shivering, I would kick him off of the bed but he must be really cold for some reason I just decided to suck it up and when I saw him shivering again he looked really cold and sad. I then moved closer to him so he can get more warmth. I saw him snuggle my fur which was really and he looked really cute- shit what am I even saying! but he looked very calm after that so I decided to just go to sleep and get this over with- I still believed that this whole thing is a dream and I'll wake up tomorrow in the bed with him on the couch.

A/Kylie: short chapter lol didn't rlly know what to put here!^^