Chapter 4 "wildfire"

Kathryn's pov

Kathryn's pov

I was walking through the woods when I heard a voice I raised my crossbow and walked towards it. My bow was lowered when I saw it was the one and only officer grimes.

"Heat gettin to ya sheriff."I asked. I could see him visibly tense. He turned around and showed me a walkie. I nodded "good to know."we took off back to camp.

I don't think Andrea has moved from Amy since last night. Me and Daryl were making sure none of the dead were going to come back while the others burned the bodies. Daryl used a pickax's and I used my machete. It was hot as hell. I looked over at the the group.

"Lazy asshole"I mumbled

"I second that"Daryl said. I saw rick walk over to Andrea and she put her gun to his head. Rick told me and Daryl to come over.

"Do you think if we stand really still they won't notice us?"I asked him.

"I already tried that, it don't work."he informed me. We both walked over.

"Y'all can't be serious, letting that girl hand string us.dead girls a time bomb."Daryl argued

"What do you suggest."Rick asked him

"Take the shot clean in the brain from here, hell I could hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance I'm sure she could too."Daryl said pointing to me. I nodded.

"No, for god sakes let her be."Lori huffed. Me and Daryl both walked off.

"Wake up Jimbow we got some work to do."Daryl nodded at him as we passed. Daryl was helping morales carry one of the bodies to the fire.

"Hey what are you guys doing, that's for geeks, our people go over there."Glenn pointed to the row of our people.

"What's the difference they're all infected."Daryl asked

"Our people go in that row over there, we don't burn them, we burry them understand, our people go in that row over there."Glenn said.Daryl and morales were dragging the body.

"You reep what you sew."Daryl said. Damn Dixon that was cold.

"You know shut up man!"morales exclaimed.

"Y'all left my brother for dead you had this coming."Dixon yelled.

"A walker got a walker bit Jim"jacqui yelled we all walked over.

"Show it to us."Daryl said.Jim picked up a shovel.

"Easy Jim"