Chapter 3 "vatos"

Kathryns pov

Kathryns pov

I think we were all still in shock but Daryl was just mad. He turned around and pointed his crossbow at T-dog, Rick pointed his gun at the Dixon head.

"I won't hesitate I don't care if every walker in the city hears it."Rick threatened. Daryl dropped his bow trying no to cry.Rick put his gun away.

"You gotta dew rag or sumthin"Daryl ask T and he pulled one out of his pocket and handed it over. The Dixon walked over to the hand picking it us.

"I guess the saw blade was to dull for the handcuffs,ain't that a bitch."daryl talked rapping the hand up. He walked over putting it into Glenn's pack. "He must of used a tourniquet be much more blood if he didn't."he looked at the blood trail I was already following.

We walked into the building weapons drawn. "Merle you in here."Daryl yelled. We walked down the stairs me in front.we came to a walker and I put a bolt through its brain. There were two dead ones on the floor.

"Had enough in im' to take out these sons of bitches."Daryl spoke, "one handed, toughest asshole I ever met my brother feed him hammer he'd crap out nail."

"Anyone can pass out from blood loss no matter how tough he is." Rick said making me kinda worried. We continued following the older Dixons blood.

"Merle"Daryl yelled

"We're not alone here remember ."Rick reminded the Dixon.I nodded

"Yeah ya don't wanna bring the walkers down on us." I whisper yelled.

"To hell with that could be bleeding out ya said so yurself."the Dixon quoted. We walked in the stove still burin.

"What's that burned stuff."asked Glenn

"Skin"me and the officer said in sync. "He cauterized the stump."Glenn looked sick.

"I told you he's tough nobody could kill Merle but Merle."Daryl looked at Rick.

"Don't take that on faith he's lost a lot of blood."Rick spoke.

"Yeah didn't stop him from busting out of this death trap."Dixon told Rick.

"He left the building why the hell would he do that"Glenn said making me look over

"Why wouldn't he for all he knows no one's coming and he's alone."I replied after that I stoped listening to them knowing that it was going to turn into a argument.

"What about 1000 dumb dead bastards different story"making me snap back and look at Rick.

"Take a tally do what you want I'm gonna go get im'." Making Rick stop him

"Daryl wait"he said putting his hand on Daryl's chest.

"Get your hands off me you can't stop me."Daryl fired back.