Part 2 - The Nando's Surprise

NIALL HORAN'S POV
I was sitting down on the couch listening to Miley Cyrus's "Wrecking Ball", which seems quite ironical because I should be listening to my own song and not others.

I know why you are looking at me like that but I can't help it !

Harry knocks the door and comes in, " Niall, we are going to Nando's. Wana join in ? ", he asks me turning off the CD - Player.

Harry styles is one of my fav in the band and he is just so amazing and genuine. I like him because of his attitude and his natural being. Well, I guess that's the reason for all the girls going behind him.

Sometimes, I am quite jealous too.

" Now ? Okay I'll get ready and come downstairs. Tell the others to wait then ", I say and head towards my room. My room is one of my favorite places because I can be free all day - I mean the other free, where I can lay around all day without clothes.

I bet I already confessed this truth in the One direction : This is Us movie.

I opened my cupboard, took out my blue shirtless shirt and some denims and put them on.

"Woah Niall, you really are handsome. ", I say to myself looking at the mirror. My blonde hair glows under the Sunlight as my window is open. I apply powder and brush my hair.
The curls don't agree, but I forcefully put them in place and spray some perfume to smell good.

" Niall, where is she nowadays ? ", Harry asks me putting his hand under his chin as of to think.

I give him a blank stare and ask " Who ? "

Suddenly, harry gets all red and blushy. I wonder who "she " he is talking about.
" The one who came the other day with Josh", he smiles showing off his dimples.

I am a man and I should pretty much admit that Harry's dimples are the best in the world and I just can't stop staring at it.

He looks at me and finally realizes that I am looking at his dimples. " Niall, stop that ! "

" uhmm no ! Can u smile once more please ?" , I say smirking.

" oh shut up ! Let's get going. The others are waiting for us downstairs. " , he get shy and puts his head down.

We head downstairs together and find the boys already seated at the car. I waned to sit near Liam so I could tease him with Sophia, which in the worlds sake, he gets really annoyed.

Harry sits next to me, his curls waving a hi to me.
" Hi niall, Wassup bro ", they seem to say.

We take of and zoom we go fast in the main road. Now, I get really frightened if the speed was really high. I tell Louis to slow down which he is ignorant of.

" Niall, who is she ? ", harry whispers to me. Well, Hazza styles you will have to learn your manners. You just don't tickle in the ear.

" Harry, stop tickling me ! And I am sorry who are you talking about ? ", I ask again curiously.

I seriously don't understand who harry is been speaking off. He just says "SHE", well there are so many she's in the world.

Suddenly, there is " Blank space" in the player and we all start singing and dancing. Inside the car. After a few minutes, we reach Nando's.

Hooray !

Nando's is my favorite restaurant here in town and it has really delicious cuisines to taste. I really love cheese pizza with pepper sprinkled on it because it enhances the flavour. This is what the chef's said !