Chapter 1.

Alfred, 

I cant reach you on the phone, 

please call back.  

Our daughter is at the hospital.

-Sent by Lerea's mom  

21:06 23/12/12

-------------------------------

Chapter 1: Change

"One black coffee with cocoa, nata, vanilla and some sprinkle of candies on top! ow cookies too! and lets not forget a white chocolate straw and a strawberry on the sides of it please." sabi ko sa babae sa counter ng coffee shop.

"Did i say that too fast?" sabi ko pero sa gulat ko ng inulit nia ulit and it was on order gaya ng pinagsabi ko.

"Great, we'll be back" sabi ko at naglakad na papalayo kasama ang kaibigan kong si Jessica.

"I swear i am never going with you at any coffee shops! Buti nga at pumayag gawin ung iniorder mo" bulong nia

"Nakakahiya ka! Aiinnako!" Dagdag nia

"And thats the 23th time you said that in just 1 month" sabi ko na natatawa

¨God, how can someone change so much!" sagot nia at natawa cia.

¨I know, when i woke up and the first thing that came to my mind are sweets. To think i hated them before is ridiculous, how can someone hate those godly foods¨ sabi ko sabay turo sa gumagawa ng cotton candy.

¨Right, after your coma you suddenly changed and it actually scared everyone. But then thats also good thing, now you wont get stucked with those old geezers and accompanying your mother who had tried everything for you to lose interest in the business world.¨ Jessica said na natatawa at hinihila ako papalayo sa nagtitinda ng cotton candy.

¨Ow come on! Did you see the color?! Its calling for me! But i still dont get why mom doesnt want me to accompany her, i made a lot of successful deals in the past. To be precise, i am the main reason why our company is where it is right now.¨ sabi ko na nagmamayabang.

¨Right, and you also are the reason why your company has a lot of enemies and also the never ending death-threats.¨ Huminto si Jessica sa paglalakad at tumingin saaken ng seryoso.

¨Lele, you are a genius in the business world but you are also just 18 years old and you just cant humilate your business partners just because they made a mistake, they are your business partners! For god sakes! Those old geezers are multi-millionaires!¨ sabi nia na naasar

¨Hahahaha, you should have seen their faces! Well anyways! lets not discuss it anymore, i already left that world, lets eat away our past worries and get ready for my college debut tomorrow, you also dont want to look tired right!¨ sabi ko sabay hila sa branded cosmetic shop

¨Lele believe me, if i always accompany you outside, i will look tired and fat! Stop dragging me to every food shops you want! Im not like you! Ambilis ko tumaba!" Sigaw ni Jessica

-15mins later-

¨Ok, that was an interesting shopping, i never realized that bronzer and blush powder are different, and to think they had eyeliner-like for the lips. I have to read books about this.¨ sabi ko kay Jessica habang naglalakad na papunta sa counter ng coffee shop.

¨Yeah, that side of you havent changed yet.¨ sagot nia.

¨Excuse me, is my order ready? The name is Lele, we were here 15mins ago¨ sabi ko sa mismong babae na kumuha ng order ko at mukhang nagmumulti-tasking, nakikipag usap sa phone habang kumukuha ng order at inuitusan mga katrabajo nia.
"Paki kuha ung rare drink!" Sigaw ng babae at saka inabot ang aking drink.

Lumabas na kame ng coffee shop at nagtungo na sa parking lot. At papasok na sa Porsch car ni Jessica.

"Btw kanina ko pa napansin pero the name in your coffee isnt yours, is the taste the same as usual?" Sabi ni Jessica
Napatingin ako sa hawak konh coffee na paubos na at tinignan ito.
"-Ton- another weirdo who has the same tastebuds as mine" sabi ko na natawa
" What the! Its either you are right or that lady thought "Ton" fits your image" she said laughing and we went inside her car.
"You should buy a new car, this is too eye-catchy" sabi ko sabay tingin sa mga taong nakatingin sa bintana, buti na lang tinted itong sasakyan ni jessica.
"What are you saying? That cant be" she said back.
"Right, like a dark red porsch with a -toys for the girls- sticker on the back wont get any attention" sabi ko
"We are in PH not New York" dagdag ko.

--------------------------------------

Authors Note: Sorry for the grammar etc.. X<