The first meeting 

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.

𖤣𖥧

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.

Lady Florence Judas stood outside the Winderfield Hall ballroom. The faint humming of music could be heard from the grand doors, and Florence could imagine the countless people of nobility dancing around in their big beautiful dresses and suits.

It was December 25 and House Judas was holding their annual Winderfield Christmas ball.
Florence was in a stunning, red and white ball gown. She was too young to be wearing a corset or a bustles as she was mere 11 years old. And the young girl had a red ribbon in her long brown hair that fell down to her waist.

The doors to the grand ballroom opened, and all the eyes Fell onto her, her brothers and her nephews. " Please welcome, Viscount Franklin, Judas, Marquess of Winderfield, Lady Victoria Judas and their two children The honorable Everett Judas and Edmond Judas." The announcer announced to the guest, as they all walked out in red and down the grand steps.

"Lord Felix Judas, lady Emma Judas, and their child, the Honorable James Judas." The family of three descended the steps in their dress and suits of green. " Lord Francis Judas, and his lady wife Genevieve Judas." She had a little bit of trouble walking down the steps as she was heavily pregnant.

"Lord Frederick Judas." Her youngest brother have not been married yet, but has taken special interest of a lady in the crowd.

Finally it was Florences turn She's slightly fixed her dress before the announcer could call her name. "Lady Florence Judas, Marchioness of Winderfield."

After the death of her mother Lilith Holmes her father Maxwell Judas gave her Winderfield manor, out of pity for Florence and the loss of her mother, which is the reason she holds the title of marchioness of Winderfield.

As the young girl made her way down the grand steps she took in everyone in with their Christmas spirit. Her family mingled with the other guest, and she walked around, trying to avoid conversation with the other lords and ladies. A we nd the best way to avoid conversation was stand near the snack table. It had an assortment of sweet treats set on it, but Florence's favorite we're lemon cakes. she had eaten three already, and was definitely had room for more sweet treats. Moving down the table, she found a few dozen little chocolates, picking one up and popping it in her mouth. After a few seconds, she got a raspberry and dark chocolate taste which made the 10 year old girl make a face of repulsiveness.

"I do not like raspberry chocolate either." Florence turned around at the Young boy's voice. He had brown hair and brown eyes, and looked to be around the age of 12. He was very handsome.

"And who might you be." She asked a boy with a strong voice.

"I am Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilweather." The young boy extended his hand out to shake the girl's. She had left her red glove on the table but still shook his hand.

"It's a beautiful ball, and the tree over there is stunning." The older boy pointed to the tall Christmas tree with thousands of decorations on it and tons of present for the Judas children.

"Thank you Viscount, I helped picked it out."

"Well i have to say you did a wonderful job, and please call me Tewkesbury." The girl looked up into his brown eyes and gave him a little smile. "Then you should call me Florence."

"That's a beautiful name Florence, does it have a meaning."

"It means blossoming or flourishing, and my middle name is Flora, which is flower, so blossoming flower. Or that's what I think my mother was going with."

"It's beautiful either way."

"Thank you." There's a bit of an awkward silence between the two kids even though the music filled in the background.

"Say, would you care for a dance Florence." He extended his arm out for the shorter girl. She hesitated for a second, not wanting to draw attention to herself. But gave in, in the end, linking arms with the brunette.

He took her onto the dance floor with the other dancing couples that spun around, doing dances that most of them have learned when they were younger. The two kids spent the rest of the night spinning around and talking, until they found them self having to say goodbye. She didn't see him after that night, but didn't dwell on it, returning home to her manor on the countryside of London.

Years went by, and soon the little Florence Judas had turned into a beautiful young lady at the ripe age of 14. In her free time she would horseback ride, practice dance, read, write, take care of her new nephews and enjoy her life living as a Lady.

till one day she received a letter, from her one and only cousin Enola Holmes. There wasn't much to it, except for stating that she needed help to find her missing mother and to meet her at the train station.

Where Florence was now.

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.

The Lady Florence Flora Judas, Marchioness of Winderfieldplayed by Brooke shields

played by
Brooke shields

𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧.

sort chapter promise they will start getting longer
and also if I used any of the titles like Lord, or Lady wrong in front of someone's name, please correct me I'm not good at this. And i'll happily fix it

Everest <3