chapter 23 - tempting (16+)

he take off all his wet clothes, you take off yours, you both naked, you go inside the shower first and he follows you.

As you turn on the shower, “Magno” he pulled your body close to his, skin to skin, erik push your hair back to reveal your neck, his right hand grab the back off your neck, he kind of bent down because of the height gap and start kissing you passionately, while his other hand squeezing your cheek bum. You can feel his penis erect, his boner brushed againts your lower tummy, he make you turn around and pin you againts the wall, he put his hands on your waists and start brushing off of his hard member between your bum, “mmmh erik, please don’t”.

He turn you back and kiss you gently, “i’m sorry”, he didn't want to force you so he stop doing that, both of you just took shower normally, what a hard temptation.

***

It's almost midnight when he got back to his mansion after drove you home and spent sometime chatting in the car in front of your house.

“Erik, where’ve you been?” Mr. and Mrs. Menendez surprise him on the den.

“Mom, dad, you told me you come back on Monday” erik startled.

“We come back whenever we want, it’s our house” said jose.

“you haven’t asnwer my question” kitty still demanding answer.

“i was drove magno back to her house” he told them the truth.

“i don’t like seeing you with magno, stay away from her” his mom warned him.

“Magno is alright” Mr. Menendez interupt.

“what? why? Shes’s our maid jose” she confused.

“she’s a hard worker, she’s not a spoiled brat like the other girls, she become maid for purpose” it is very rare for jose to talk nice about other person.

“Yeah, to date erik” kitty being sarcastic.

___________________________________________

Thank you for reading, more drama in the next chapter :)