🦋INSIDE OF WORLDS🦋

🦋chapter 3🦋
I sat on my bed. Where is Killian? It is as if he left me here all alone. I stood up and checked my desk so see if I have any slioxai to drink from. "Lucius" A mysterious deep voice called my name and I quickly looked around

"Who is there?"I asked and I fixed my posture to not seem as if I'm frightened. Noises came from my balcony door and I slowly walked towards the door. I saw a shadow through the glass door and I quickly opened it. It was a man with black hair...I know him." Come here." He demanded in a deep voice. I looked behind me to see if the is anyone." Who are you?"

"Just come here and I'll answer"He demanded with anger in his voice. I walked towards him and he pulled me by the hip and held me tightly then i saw that his face was masked... it cant be him. "Jax? Wh-What do you think you are doing?!" I spat, in panic of course since anyone can walk in through the door and see us here.

"I want to take you for myself. I want you to be mine!" He yelled. His voice scared me."J-Jax stop! Have you gone mad?!" I yelled but he seemed more angry and... and... My face slowly turned to the moon and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a blood moon and he can't control himself. Wait! How come I am not affected?! Why is it so quiet?!! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!? I heard screams and shrieks and made me feel like blood was coming down my ears.

Jax let go of me and look at me."What is going on with me?!" I cried. I looked at Jax in fear. I crawled back but he slowly followed my movement until I hit the wall. He bent in front of me and gently rubbed my cheek. I looked straight into his mask and the screams stopped." Don't be shy... I'm here for you" Jax spoke in a soft voice. I shook my head not wanting to believe what I'm witnessing." What is going on Jax?" I asked, holding my tears behind. He lifted his mask to reveal his lips.

I closed my eyes as he leaned forward to meet with my lips. Jax planted a kiss and leaned back again. He put on his mask back on and darkness filled the room up. I quickly tried to stand up but my ankles where chained. My hands felt chained. The darkness crawled up my legs and covered every single inch of my body. I felt as if my body is being pulled out of the darkness. I need air! There is no air!!

"LUCIFER ALIDIUS WAKE UP!!" The voice screamed and I woke up. Killian rushed to hold me tightly and brushed my hair. I started to cry and he buried my face under his shirt

🦋🦋🦋

"And then the were voices that screamed and shrieked and it felt so strange and frightening." I described it and Charles wrote it down. "Have these happened before." Charles asked. I looked at Killian and he held my hand then kissed it." No." I answered him. " Hmmm... I only suspect one thing." Charles said."And what would that be?" Killian questioned.

"The book. Things never happened until the book arrived. I'll look more into it just try to avoid close contact with it. Keep is locked somewhere far away from anyone." Charles said. " So if we keep the book far away...these things will leave Lucius alone?" Killian asked Charles." Not sure. They can haunt him for life but I'm sure we can stop it before it does more damage" Charles answered. Me and Lucius nodded and we left Charles office." We need to keep you far away from the book"

"I also need to see Jax." I said. Killian stopped and look at me." Do you love me the way you like him or are you just using me as a distraction so you can not fall in love with him" Killain asked in a much sad tone." Oh Killian... You know that I love you more than him." I said. Killian sighed and seemed to ignore me." Killian!" I called him but he continued to walk father... more angry.

"Killian please listen!" I begged him and he stayed still. He turned to face me." I'm listening." He said, anger booming in his voice." I... I am sorry for everything. I just.. it is not my fault that... that dream happened. I know well you are thinking I should have dreamed you there to save me but the thing is! I couldn't control anything! It just happened and it felt real." I said, my voice breaking into tears.