ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23 ★彡

Beginne am Anfang

"Y/n, how was training?" Your gaze softened as your boyfriend made his way to you. "It was fine. Katsuki, Midoriya and I just sparred a bit." He still didn't know about Midoriya's secret so he just thought it was regular training. When you told him you were gonna go train with the boys, you were hoping he wouldn't try to tag along. You'd either have to lie to him, make an excuse as to why he couldn't come train with you guys or make an excuse as to why you couldn't go train. But thankfully, he just told you to do your best and he went to the dorms. "That's good. Are you hungry?"

You nodded eagerly. Since you went to train right after school was done for the day, you haven't eaten anything since lunch which by now was quite a few hours ago. He told you to sit while he went to go bring you your plate and you weren't gonna turn down his offer. "Kats... can I have a bite?" Katsuki had already gotten his plate of beef stew, he was pretty hungry too especially after all the training you guys did. "Hell no. Wait for your food." You pouted and clasped your hands together, "Please!! I'm so hungry and there's a line for food! Shoto won't be back for another few minutes. Help a girl out!" He shook his head, "No. Shoulda gotten your plate while the line was short."

You pleaded some more but he still wouldn't budge. "Didn't you say I'm like a sister to you? A good brother would let their poor hungry sibling get a bite of their food!" He glared at you, "You can't pull that card!" Finally, you were getting somewhere. Just a little more push and he might give in... "I can and I will! Oh my, I think I might just faint... So hungry..!" You dramatically sighed and pretend to pass out. He had just about enough of your begging and he slid his plate to you. "Here just one bite! So shut up already, will ya?"

You happily sat back up and took a big spoonful of the beef stew. He yelled at you for taking such a bite and you told him you'd pay him back when you guy your plate. "Stop whining, I did only take one bite technically." It was taking everything in Katsuki's power to not fight you right then and there, "YOU TOOK THE BIGGEST ONE BITE YOU POSSIBLY COULD!" He snatched his plate back and you just laughed, "Here you go, enjoy." Shoto placed your plate in front of you and before you could take a bite, Katsuki took his spoon and scooped up the amount you took from his plate. You couldn't be mad or anything but he didn't even let you enjoy a bite first!

"It's so good! Have you eaten yet, Shoto?" He nodded and you continued to eat. Shoto always thought your reaction to eating good food was cute and funny. You'd have the biggest smile on your face and he swears he could see your eyes sparkle when you take the first bite. Katsuki finished his plate but before he could stand up, you grabbed his plate and placed it under yours. "I'll clean your plate. You go shower... you're stinky." He didn't actually stink but you knew you'd see a funny reaction from him. "The hell you just say to me?! I don't smell shitty face! You smell." You laughed and he just continued to glare at you. "I'm kidding I swear. You guys have the exam tomorrow so you should just go rest already." 

He pretended like he was gonna slap you but you didn't flinch from his fake intimidation. His way of saying thank you was saying 'whatever' and walking away. "So... My dad texted me yesterday." You looked at him, mid-bite and you motioned for him to continue. "I don't know how he got a hold of my social media but he texted me through there. He asked if I was okay and he said he wanted to talk." You just assumed Fuyumi was the one to give Endeavour his social media but you weren't too sure. "And did you respond..?"

He nodded, "I did, just a few minutes before you got here. I asked him to teach me about flashfire." You smiled, "That's great. But are you sure you wanna do it?" He thought about it for a moment. He wasn't sure if was ready to start training with his father again. The last time he did it, he wasn't as harsh and abusive like he was when he was a child. "I'm not entirely sure. I acknowledge he's trying to change his ways. But knowing I need him to become better with my quirk..." His voice trailed off as he looked at his right hand. "I understand. You don't need him, Sho. If you don't wanna train with him then me and you can figure it out together. But it'll also benefit you to train with him. I'll support you either way."