Chapter 6

Ace
"Hey, thanks for the coffee, is there anything I can do to repay you, maybe dinner?" "Yeah sure" Wow, I can't believe he actually said yes. Damn he really is cute, should have seen his smile when he said yes. "So tomorrow at 5:00pm." "Sure." Wow, my first date, kinda I guess. The next day, 4:00pm. I steam my suit, style my hair, and polish my shoes. At 4:30, I head to the cafe to pick him up in my recently cleaned car. Chris: " Hi, you look snazzy today" "Haha thanks, you look nice too, ready to go?" We drive to the best Korean BBQ in town, only to find out the store is full and can't accept anymore customers. "Sorry about that, how about some Raman?" "No need to say sorry, and ramen sounds nice, especially since it's cold out." "Alright" The ramen was great but I was still disappointed because I wanted him to have the best Korean BBQ. I drive Chris home and we exchange numbers and social media. We became close friends after a few more meet ups, cafe dates. But I want to be more then just friends. Later on, my mother lets me inherit the company without having to marry before. And I feel like ever since I met Chris, life is going up hill for me, he might be my lucky charm.