EPILOGUE

The epilogue is, like the prologue, from Rui's point of view.

TW: Mentions of suicide and depression

Have a good reading!

------------------

It's been 2 years since Saki died.

LeoNeed, the band in which Saki played, has disappeared. They broke up again. Ichika committed suicide and Shiho ended up in depression, despite Shizuku's support in her grief. Honami is the only one who has mentally recovered. SEKAI was destroyed.

The members of More More Jump went their own way and became big idols, but they are still friends. Airi and Shizuku are currently in a relationship, and Minori and Haruka dated for a long time before the brunette told her that it wasn't love but admiration. Haruka still got over it. Their SEKAI is still there.

Nightcord at 25pm is still Nightcord at 25pm. Nothing to say, they are still as depressed. Oh yes, Kanade's father finally died last year. But her friends help her to overcome this difficult ordeal. Their SEKAI didn't change.

The Vivid Bad Squad has remained the same, their Sekai is in perfect condition.

What about us?
The Pheonix Wonderlands closed their doors, despite all our efforts. It was bought out and is currently being refurbished. Emu then cut ties with us, we have no news of her, unfortunately. Nene is still the same, and Tsukasa managed to overcome his mourning, even if it took a long time and he almost did some bad things. He has just been cast in a minor role in a movie.
As for me, I'm going to go to a technological college, not far from Tsukasa's shooting place. We will even rent an apartment together. Our SEKAI is going great, we're going to visit the Virtuals Singers often.

"Rui?"

"Hm? Sorry, my head was in the clouds."

"Will we always stay together?"

"Of course!"

"You promise?"

He took my hand with a smile. I intertwined my fingers in his.

"I promise!"

END.