CHAPTER 2

That's how I took Tsukasa to my house.

"Do you want something?"

"I'm fine, thanks!"

"Hm. I'll take some sodas and chips anyway."

I went to get the food and came back to the living room. I saw Tsukasa, in a corner of the sofa, sleeping. He is cute. I took him in my arms and carried him to the bedroom, and put him on the bed before putting the comforter on him and going back downstairs to the living room with a slight smile. I fell asleep after a while.

I woke up the next morning. I got up and pulled the curtains before going up to my room. Tsukasa was gone. I went back downstairs and saw a paper.

"Hi Rui! Did you sleep well?
I'm sorry, I left early this morning, I don't want to worry Saki!
Thanks for inviting me to your house, even though I didn't do much!
See you at school, ciao!
PS: Your room is a mess!

Tsukasa."

I took the letter in my arms smiling before going to get ready for school. I can't wait to see Tsukasa again.

Tsukasa's point of view
(sorry to change my point of view like this)

I entered the school and went to my locker to change my shoes. I was surprised when I opened it to see pellets of paper scattered inside. I read them all, one by one. They are quite demeaning, but I'm not going to make a big deal about it! I changed my shoes and threw the papers in the nearest trash can.

I went to my classroom, everyone was looking at me strangely. I sat down in my seat. I started to study a bit before I got another pellet. I opened it.

"Stop acting like a big guy, you're pathetic."

I shrugged and put the paper in the trash. The truth is, it gets to me enough, but I'm not going to give in to them!

"Are you ignoring me?"

A guy from my class approached me. I think his name is Takao.

I didn't answer. I'm not going to pay attention to him! He'll get off my back eventually!

"You are really too weird. You act like you're the center of the world all the time!"

"Shut up."

I felt a liquid hit my head, I turned around. The guy had spilled his water bottle on me.

"Who are you asking to shut up?! You are not a star, but the worst pest!"

I strongly hope that Rui will walk past the class and notice us.

The other students began to laugh.

"Well, camouflage, the teacher is coming!"

Everyone returned to their seats as if nothing had happened. The class went on as normal, except for the pellets insulting me. It's going to stop, isn't it?

It was time for a break. I put my things away and headed for the roof, but someone grabbed my arm and took me to a remote area. It was the other guy. He punched me in the face.

"This one is for asking me to shut up."

He took another one to my stomach.

"And this one is for being so pathetic."

He's got some fucking strength! But that's not what's going to take me down!

"Seriously, stop thinking you're a hero. You're nothing but a piece of shit. I seriously feel sorry for the people who hang around you!"

He punched me in the leg.

"Oh, what the hell?!"

I recognize that voice!

Akito appeared from the corridor perpendicular to the one we were in. An was following him.

"We heard everything! We were behind the corner! We even have audio recordings! And Toya went to get his buddies!"

"Holy shit-"

He took off running.

"He's the piece of shit, he ran away!" exclaimed Akito.

Toya, Rui and Nene arrived a few moments later.

"Are you okay?!"

I feel like crap. This guy is right. I'm a piece of shit. I can't even defend myself. I'm a disgrace to Saki. But...

"Thank you so much! I'll make sure it doesn't happen again!"

"Tsukasa..."

The day resumed its usual routine. And it was time to rehearse for our next show at the Wonder Stage. While we were practicing, my phone rang, which seems unusual. Dad and mom went abroad after Saki's recovery, and the Vivid Bad Squad is currently in the middle of a concert. I picked up my phone and picked it up.

Anything but this, please.

------------------

What happened?
More on that next episode!
I admit that this chapter is more focused on Tsukasa's school problems than RuiKasa's.
The next one will be from Saki's point of view.
Enjoy. ✨