PREFACE

I envy Tsukasa.

He is always outgoing and not afraid to show his emotions in front of people. Even if he is quite narcissistic, I admire him. His behavior makes me laugh so much at times, he manages to put me in a good mood in the morning.

But sometimes his smile doesn't look so natural. It's like he's forcing himself to have this image for some reason. I've been getting this impression more often lately, and it's quite disturbing.

Maybe I'm imagining things, because I'm so imaginative. I should go to bed.

But I can't fall asleep. My thoughts keep going to him. I worry too much. I even wonder if I'm not in love. I tossed and turned in my bed. I couldn't get to sleep.

I picked up my phone and went to my playlist. Maybe I should talk to Miku and Kaito about it. It's not my habit to complain to anyone, but if it will free my mind to sleep well and be up for school and rehearsals, and of course worry less about Tsukasa, I might as well do it.

I pressed on Untitled and a light dazzled me. I opened my eyes and recognized the Wonderland SEKAI. Miku and Kaito greeted me from afar, I went to join them.

"Rui! It's been a while! Are you okay?" Miku exclaimed.

"Not really, something is bothering me.

"What's the matter? Do you want to tell us about it?" asked Kaito.

I explained what was keeping me awake. The two Virtual Singers listened attentively.

"Rui? Do you see the ride up there? This one has been deteriorating for a while, I wonder how it hasn't fallen off yet."

"Kaitooo! SEKAI is made of Tsukasa's feelings, right?!"

"Precisely. Rui doesn't just have a feeling, Tsukasa is starting to feel bad, and I'm not talking about a little depression. If we don't do something, Tsukasa is going to be more and more unhappy, and the Sekai will gradually collapse with him."

Tsukasa? Him? Falling into a big depression? I can't believe it.

"Please help him!"

"Because you thought I was going to stand by and do nothing? I'm going to make him really smile That's a promise I make."