Not everyone can practice in the stomach of Beelzebub after all.

As they were going there, they were joined first by Benimaru, then Hakurou and after a while were joined by Akamaru and Shion.

Souei is scouting and collecting information on the western nations as instructed by Rimuru, so he could not join, but his task is more important.

Shion naturally suggests something stupid that was able to get the agreement of the others accept Rimuru and Shizu.

While the were going there, Shion said in a cheerful tone like," We should crush all of them. It is not like they are worthy of meeting Rimuru-sama."

This gets the agreement of Benimaru, Akamaru, Ranga and after some careful thought Hakurou .

Thankfully, Shizu shot them down,"No. The one comming is the King of the Dwarven Kingdom, King Gazel. "

I also decided to hammer the final Nail and said," Yes. If possible, i want an alliance with them."

This naturally shut down all arguments.

Finally we arrived at the open Field that was emptied out of the trainies that wanted to join the army. 

I see the Cavalry of the Dwarven Kingdom that would have definitely impressed me had i not seen my own Tempest Wolf corps.

King Gazel steps down from his horse and walks towards Rimuru with a grace of a King.

He stopped ten steps away from Rimuru, eyeing up her and her subordinates. As he does this, he ponders over this ridiculously stupid decision he made.

Flashback

King Gazel (POV)

As Gazel listened to the report of his most trusted spy, Elina, give her report on the most recent event.

The defeat of the Orc Lord.

This is certainly a shocking news as he knows the might of an Orc Lord. He was planning on arranging a platoon to dispose of the Orc Lord himself.

This bit of news also sent ripples of surprise across the table, sending the advisors into a minor panic attack.

The image in front of them was certainly terrifying to them.

Even watching the majin that were fighting the army, they sent chills of shock down his spine.

The red haired one named, Benimaru.

The blue haired one, Souei.

The white haired one, Hakurou.

The purple haired one, Shion.

And the beast in the form of a ferocious wolf.

They all alone are enough of a threat to the Dwarven Kingdom on their own, capable of decimating their Army with only him being able to defeat them.

Then they play to a scene where the blue haired one, Souei, caught Elina snooping around, impressive feat considering who it was that he caught, and was now talking to her.

" W-wh-what!?"

" You are fortunate that my master has deemed you not a threat, otherwise i would have eliminated you."

Then the recording started to fracture and then it turned black.

This line right here caught Gazel's attention.

This Souei implied that him and the others are working under someone.

While this is definately scary, what scared King Gazel even more is the implications of what happened months ago.