Prolouge

Spoiler for web novel and light novel. Power scaling is almost the same as in the light novel but i buffed it up a bit.

Enjoy the story.

Your favourite author.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third person (POV)

Hi my name is mikami Satoru the middle child of mikami family , a general contracter with an average pay and an otaku.

I am that average child of the family that by seeing makes you say,"why can't you be like your siblings". Yeah that type of person i am.

My family always points out my flaws and puts me down for my siblings.

I don't hate my sibling you know, i love them very much and my favourite is my elder sister who became a scientist.

Despite being under pressure from her senior's to complete the research she always take care of me and always supports me whenever i feel down .

I look up to her and i want to be like her one day.

Today was just another day at work for me, but i suddenly got a message from a new junior that i was showing the ropes around here a few weeks back.

After that, he decided that we were best friends for life and declared that he was my BFF.

Opening my phone, i see the message,

[ Tamura : sempai, i want to introduce you to someone after work. Are you free to come today ? It is alright if you don't. I know about the massive project boss shoved into your hands.]

Hmm. While it will be a hassle, my self-declared BFF is asking, so i have to make due.

[ Satoru : Don't worry Tamura. I will meet you after work. I can always do a nightshift. Just send me the location.]

[Tamura ; Thank you very much sempai !! I will be sending you the location of the cafe i decided was good.]

I am currently walking down to the cafe tamura invited me. Oh there he is,and who is the girl next to him?! That brat, he wanted to show off his girl knowing i didn't have one and i have been a virgin and he is getting some. I will take my revenge Tamara, remember it !!

As i was walking towards them i greeted them," Hey tamura,long time no see. And who is the girl behind you,never saw her before?".

He replied,"Oh sempai nice to see you too, i wanted you to meet by girlfriend, c'mon introduce yourself"

The girl looked good and more cute than beautiful,introduced herself," Hello sempai my name is Miho Sawatari, and i am tamura-kuns fiance".

HOLY SHIT Tamura you bastard you got a fiance instead of a girlfriend and i am stil virgin.

As i was sulking in my mind i also introduced myself, " Hello Miho, my name is Mikami satoru."

Suddenly Tamura told both of us," sempai, Miho c'mon i booked a cafe for us, we can talk there"

Oh yeah Tamura booked a cafe.

In our protagonist's mind,
Chibi satoru was grinning maliciously,'Hehehe i will have my revenge Tamura, just you wait. I will have you do the project that i have.'

Satoru laughed in his mind which to anybody who heard it will have chills up their spine.

"Oh now i remember,Miho Sawatari right, you are very populer you know." I decided to tease her because why not.