Her voice contains something, so i diffuse the situation with a shake of my head and smile," No, it is the Dwarven King, Gazel. I don't know what his intentions are, but they are not malicious."

Shizu relaxes and replies," Want me to notify the rest of them ?"

Rimuru nods and says ," Tell Hakurou, Benimaru and Akamaru along with Shion to gather in the field. Ranga is in my shadow so he is informed already."

Shizu nods and through thought communication all of this is relayed the my subordinates.

I look at her and see that she has now transformed into her battle uniform instead of a kimono that she wore previously.

I didn't make a move to change my Kimono to my battle clothes. I didn't need to after all.

I say to thin air,"Ranga

I say to thin air,"Ranga."

Out of her shadow came out a majestic beast resembling a wolf. It was almost as tall as Shizu was and had a terrifying presence to it if it's tail wasn't waggling like a dog.

Ranga cried out," Yes my master !"

Rimuru caresses Ranga behind the ear and says," Who's the good boy? You are, yes, yes you are !!"

Ranga on the other hand was in a constant state of bliss.

Shizu seeing that Rimuru was getting out of hand smacked her head and said with a kind but stern tone she used on kids," Get going Rimuru."

Rimuru looks up at her with puffy cheeks but sighs and decides to heed shizu's advice.

Even if she huffs and puffs, Shizu has a special place in her heart and she will not discard her opinion.

So with that, Rimuru climbs ranga and they start making the trip to the only open field in Tempest.

It was supposed to be used to make more houses for the Orcs, but Rimuru thought that due to the strategic placement of it and being open ground, it would make for and excellent sparring and training area.