Chapter One: Origins

In this school, points can buy you anything.

From test answers, to points on exams, to expulsion avoidance, anything.

It can even get you...

A small shop in Keyaki Mall!

Chapter One: The Beginnings

"Hey Ayanokoji-kun, whats up?"

"Ichinose, I have a couple favors to ask, feel free to turn them down if you want."

"What is it?"

"I would like to borrow 300,000 private points from your class as a business loan. I can pay back 400,000 once everything is running well."

"A business loan? What for?"

"A small shop in Keyaki mall, I will name it Shop Ayanokoji where you can buy all sorts of handmade goods... here are some products to bring back to your class to decide whether you will invest or not."

My paper bag full of goods are handed over to her. They are all in cute containers designed by a classmate I asked named Sato.

"Of course I will bring this to my class, I can't make any promises, but I will put in a good word for you!"

"Thank you Ichinose."

She walked off with the goods after a slight bow. It wasn't a bag with anything extravagant, just some lotion, hair products, snacks, drinks, wood carved cups, 99% pure blue meth. Im kidding on that last one, but these took a while for me to make, and because Im short on points they had to be made in small batches.

After a sigh I returned to my dorm and made some food before resting my eyes. It's been one month since entering my school and it has been very hectic, especially sitting next to compass woman al the time.

The next day

After class a buzz comes from my phone, its Ichinose.

'Come to B Classroom, its good!'

Upon obtaining the message I walk over to Ichinoses classroom and get greeted by a class full of people.

Ichinose walks up to me and says the words:

"We would love to invest in your shop, Ayanokoji-kun!"

Upon hearing these words I let out a small sigh as a tiny smirk creeps onto my face. The class seeing my gloomy self show a happy emotion also gets warm hearts full of smiles.

"Ayanokoji, your products are of amazing quality!" says Kanzaki "I will be the one making a contract with you after this little class celebration is over, but I just wanted to show my admiration."

"Thank you Kanzaki, Thank you all of you aswell. This is an amazing opportunity."

After talking to all of the members of the class for a bit I sign a contract with Kanzaki on behalf of Class B. As someone with a business background he was the best one for the job in their class. We work out the specifics, and I will have one year to return 400,000 points.

Once all of the celebration and meetings are over I have a word one on one with Ichinose.

"This other favor you have, what was it?" she asked remembering I spoke of more than one.

"Would you mind just spreading the word of my opening day two weeks from now? I know its a lot."

With the warmest and cutest smile I have ever seen she replies, "of course, Ayanokoji-kun. You can always rely on me."

I bow and walk away after telling her some details. This will be a big debt to repay. But it means I will be able to open my own store.

I decided on this store simply so I can find something to enjoy during my time at school. Since everything I put in my store will be handcrafted, it means that it will be a lot of work. However, there is something special about making things yourself. I'm excited to spend my time at school working towards something satisfying. I truly look forward to it.