011

No one's PoV:

It was now 6:50 so the girls left Kamaris apartment so they could be there on time. When they arrived nella left Kamari because she saw a fit lad but she didn't mind. The only problem she had was she didn't want to bump into Marcus and start any shit. So her only option was to text jesse.

Kamari
Can you come and get me
i'm at the door and I don't want
to bump into Marcus x

Jesse
Yeah jadons coming over
to grab you now x

Kamari
Alr cheers
Seen

Kamari lifted her head up from her phone and was greeted with her favourite light skin. "Hey Jay!" She said pulling the younger into her arms which he accepted and hugged her back.

"Cmon I'll take you to get a drink then we'll go over to jesse, Jude and Trent." Jadon said. The two were weaving through the crowds so Kamari grabbed onto jadons hand so she didn't loose him. "What do you want? It's on me?" Jadon asked.

"Anything that can get me shitfaced quick." Kamari said making a smirk appear on Jadons face.

"Can I have 10 shots pls." Jadon said to the bartender who nodded. After the two downed 5 drinks each they made there way to the group but first had a little dance because they liked the song. They got to the group and Kamari ran up to Jude pulling him into a hug.

"I missed you jaebae!" Kamari said pecking Judes cheek he just laughed it off and looked at jadon.

"How many drinks has she had?" Jude looked a little worried.

"She's had 5 shots I thought she could handle it but she's more of a lightweight than I though." Jadon said completely fine. Kamari pulled away from her hug with Jude and looked around the group.

"Omg! It's my fav scouser!" Kamari went around the table and just sat on Trent hugging him. He just patted her back cause he was just her friend and everyone knew that.

"You alright,yeah?" Trent asked the tipsy girl and she just smiled and looked at Trent.

"Yeah I am trenty. Your accent is sexy I've got a friend that will love it." The whole table laughed at Kamari and Trent did too not knowing what to say. "Anyways where's my favourite?" She looked around and was met with Jesse. "Hey jessdinho!" Kamari was now sat next to Jesse. She pulled his head to her height than whispered in his ear. "Don't tell anyone but you're my second favourite cause Marcus is my favourite but shhh." Kamari giggled as she covered her mouth making Jesse laugh. He loved drunk Kamari and missed it a lot. "Whose drink is this?" Kamari asked pointing at a drink on the table.

"Mine." Tent said looking at the girl. She grabbed it and downed the whole thing.

"Oops is just disappeared like magic!" The girl said making the lads howl will laughter.

"I'm going to get more drinks." Jadon said standing up.

"I'm coming with you!" Kamari said as she stood up walking all over the place. When the two got to the bar Kamari sat on a stool and faced the dance floor and as soon as she saw what she saw she felt sober. Marcus dancing with a girl and this girl was pretty much hanging off of Marcus and it made kamaris blood boil.