Becoming a Black Bull

Astelle PoV 

"Fire spirit magic: Salamanders breath." I cast. A medium sized stream of fire was shot out at a target that I set up. 

"Wood spirit magic: slashing leaves" I cast. leaves slice a target to pieces. the spirits name is Druid.

"water spirit magic: Aqua Geyser" A stream of water punches a hole through a target. the spirit's name is Hydra.

"Earth spirit magic: Rock blast" Rocks appear and smash a target to piece's. this one is called golem. 

All of my spirits are roughly the size on a small dog right now. I was getting some last minute training in before Yuno and I headed off for the royal capital for the Magic knight exam. everyone wished us goodbye and good luck.

Time skip to the exam.

I was going through multiple tests at the exam. Riding a broom, growing a seed with Mana that sort of thing. The last part was the battle portion of the exam where we show off our magic. I was supposed to fight a noble named Seke I think. I start off by using salamander and I use my other spirits over time. I end up winning and was able to show off all of my other spirits. Yuno's fight was Amazing! When it came to the selection Yuno got everyone of the magic knight captains vote. That has never happened. When I went up after him something unexpected happened. "What the heck! twice in a row!" a bystander said. I got every Magic Knights Captains vote just like Yuno did. "Huh? Why me!?" I ask. "Even though your performance was average. No one can use magic of different elements at once in the history of the clover kingdom. You can do that and you even have magic spirits for each elements. Your spirits can be very powerful if they are trained properly." Fuegoleon said. "So which one will you choose" Said the golden dawn captain. "I don't know? which one do you guys think I should join?" I asked my spirits for advise. they fly towards the captains and float around them. They then point at the captain of the black bulls. "I guess I am joining the Black bulls then." I say. Everyone was shocked. "Are you sure that You want to join my squad?" he asked. "My spirits have spoken. I always ask them when I make a difficult decision and they haven't let me down." I say. "Them welcome aboard." he said.

Chapter over