"Jungkook!" Seokjin gasped, grabbing him and yanking him over. "What the hell was all that?"

Jungkook quickly and quietly explained the plan he had come up with and he couldn't help but feel like a badass when he saw how shocked and impressed they all were.

"I think you just got Yoongi's ass off the hook." Taehyung said, nodding.

There was nothing anyone could do but wait as the jury continued to discuss.

The eight minutes it took for them to come to a conclusion seemed more like eight years, but finally, the head juror stood up.

"And how does the jury find the accused?" The judge asked.

Everyone held their breath as the juror spoke up.

"We find the defendant...not guilty."

Namjoon collapsed onto his seat with relief, tilting his head back and letting his hair fall in his eyes.

He could have passed out from the weight off his shoulders now that that obstacle had been crossed smoothly.

Thank God for Jeon Jungkook.

Yoongi put his head in his hands, trying not to show any emotions. But he was so relieved he couldn't but smile to himself.

His students were the best in the world.

"Yesssssss!" Hoseok cheered, jumping out of his seat and pumping his arms in the air.

Jimin clapped his hands giddily as Seokjin and Taehyung tried to calm them both down.

Jungkook doubled over, too relieved to sit upright. 

Mr. Li mumbled profanities, shuffling his papers around. He whipped around and glared at Namjoon. "You won one round kid, don't get cocky. The next charge is the serious one and I'll prove it to everyone here that your asshole of a teacher is a perverted piece of shit for dating his student."

"Hey," Namjoon glared. "He's not an asshole or a pervert, dumbass."

The judge banged his gavel, demanding quiet. "We will have a fifteen-minute recess, before coming back to the second charge. Dismissed."

Namjoon quickly jumped up, running to his classmates.

"Nyummie!" Hoseok jumped into his arms. "Oh my fucking God you're so fucking hot when you say words that I have no idea the meaning of!"

Namjoon grinned, allowing the boy to cling to him. "What, do you mean like quadragesimarian?" Autothaumaturgist? Galactodensimeter?"

Hoseok threw his head back and moaned.

"Namjoon, that was seriously amazing what you two did." Seokjin smiled brightly at him.

"Seriously, that was some Sherlock stunt type shit." Taehyung nodded.

"Thanks, but we're not out of the woods yet." Namjoon warned them, releasing Hoseok. "Li is hell bent on nailing Yoongi with a guilty charge on this one."

"What are you going to do, daddy?" Jimin asked, bringing his fingernails to his mouth with worry.

"Please tell me you have another grand trick up your sleeve." Seokjin prayed to Jungkook.

But the youngest shook his head sadly. "Sorry, I spent all my time editing that tape. I have no idea what to do for this one."

"Nyamjewnii? You have a plan, right?" Hoseok looked at him, slightly concerned. "You always have a plan!"

Namjoon sighed. "I mean...I have something in the works but-"

"It's all we got." Taehyung nodded. "Argue it to death."