A Night to Remember

Start from the beginning

Videl: My dad lied to me...?

Y/n: ... Yes. But I understand that he may want to keep the public from knowing there are alien warriors here capable of destroying Earth.

Videl: Aliens?

Y/n: I'm one of them, I'm a Saiyan... A mostly extinct warrior race.

Videl: That's... Hard to believe.

Y/n: What, you mean you'll snoop into my business then not believe me when I say I'm an alien?

Videl: ... I guess? ... I want you to prove it.

Y/n: ... Alright. Remember how I had golden hair and emerald color eyes before?

Videl: Yes, what was that?

Y/n: That's a form my race can achieve... It's called Super Saiyan.

Videl: Show me!

Y/n clenches his hands into fists and grits his teeth, a golden aura swirling around him as his hair spikes up and turns gold while his eyes flash between black and emerald green.

Y/n: This...!

His aura engulfs him and his hair fully stands up and turns gold as his eyes become emerald green and lose their pupils, his muscles also grow and expand, making him even more muscular.

Y/n: ... Is Super Saiyan.

Videl's eyes widen and she blushes.

Videl: Woah....

Y/n: There's a level beyond this, the one that defeated Cell... Super Saiyan 2.

Videl: Show me, please.

Y/n nods and begins powering up more, his aura crackling with electricity as his hair spikes up more and his muscle mass increases. After a moment, his aura engulfs him like before and he's revealed to be in Super Saiyan 2.

Videl: Wow!

Y/n reverts to base form and scoffs.

Y/n: Right, come at me.

Videl nods and rushes him, punching him several times in the stomach. Y/n simply stood still, not budging an inch.

Videl: What gives? That's my all!

Y/n: Done then?

He karate chops her shoulder, and her vision is filled with darkness.

~ Small Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Y/n and Gohan ~

Videl groans and slowly sits up, she was in a bed, covered up.

As her vision returns, Videl notes that she's in a spacious, yet bland room.

Videl: What happened...? Where am I...?

A mechanical noise fills the room and Videl turns to see the source was Bulma opening the door.

Bulma: Hi, you must be Videl. I'm Bulma, Y/n's mother.

Videl: You are?

Bulma: Yes, he's adopted, but I love him just the same.

Videl: Oh... What happened?

Bulma: Y/n accidentally knocked you out. He was very concerned when he brought you to me.

Videl: He was?

Bulma: Ask him yourself.

Videl: How?

Bulma: Because Mr. Grumpy Jr. hasn't left the room.

She looks over to the corner of the room, where Y/n was leaned against the wall.