𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Zacznij od początku

"We tried that, he knows it's a trap." Harvest shook her head as she listened to her sisters words.

"Or maybe we can use the creation key to draw some weapons." Tyler suggested as his eyes darted between each of them.

"Or both!" Bode looked up, confirming it for them.

"I hate this plan." Logan whispered to Harvest in the night. "Bitch, I am so scared."

"Bitch, don't be scared." she mocked him back with a shake of her head. "Ready?"

"As ready as I can." he cocked the gun after she had, the pair leaning off Key House balcony and shooting toward Gideon as he stood before the well house. Bode used a bulldozer to push him closer, Gideon's hands pushing against the gate to fight it. Harvest shot him in the hand as he yanked back, but came back stronger. The machine sparked, dropping Gideon as he picked up a piece of the claw, slamming it into the well house.

"Tyler!" Harvey's yelled for fear of her brother, not being able to see him through the rock of the well house.

"Look!" Logan pointed, seeing Bode and Tyler running toward the doors. The two ran down the stairs to meet them.

"We gotta get out of here!" he announced.

"Give me the key." Kinsey turned to Tyler quickly, being met with confusion. "The creation key! Give it to me."

Tyler hesitated before handed it to her, all watched as she drew a key door into the chest. Bodes eyebrows shot up. "Woah, very amazing key."

Kinsey reached her hand inside and pulled out the Alpha key. Harvest smiled. "Yeah!"

The front doors were kicked open by Gideon, Logan used his arm to guard Harvest as the big man grabbed Kinsey and yanked her toward the blue portray. "Kinsey!"

"The key, or she dies!" Gideon threatened, holding her over it and looking back at the remaining five. Kinsey stabbed him with the key as he gave a yelp of pain.

"No." she stared up at him. "You fucking die!"

He tried to shove her in, Harvest felt her heart fell. "Kinsey!"

Tyler ran forward as they followed, all grasping hold of Gideon to try and prey him off Kinsey. Harvest reached up, digging her fingers into Gideon's eye so hard that it caused his grip to loosen on Kinsey, Tyler and Bode pulled her away as Logan did the same with Harvest, blood staining her thumbs. Nina shoved him hard, dropping him into the portal before it shrunk in size.

"Holy shit!" Logan laughed and panted all at once, hugging everyone. "Lockes, i'm so happy to know you all."

"He's gone." Bode smiled. "It worked."

"Yeah, but why'd it shrink?" Harvest rubbed her chest to catch her breath. "You see it?"

"The portal got smaller." Tyler agreed with his sister as he eyed it.

"Why would that happen?" Nina stared, like she was bracing herself.

"Two keys went in with him." Tyler gave a realization look, pulling the one from his pocket and tossing it in, against Bodes will. It shrunk again, confirming his theory.

"You're right." Kinsey nodded. "Tossing the key in made it smaller."

Harvest yanked the water key from her neck, throwing it in instantly and watching as the portal closed up more. Logan rubbed her shoulders from where he stood behind her.

"You can't just throw away keys without consultation." Bode scolded Tyler and Harvest, clearly more upset that they were just throwing away the magic more then anything else.