𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦

-🌷-

"Look, i know you and Jacob are a thing, and that i hope you dont feel the need to hide it around me, its fine,"

(Bitch we werent hidin it in the first place?? 😒)

"Yeah, of course," i replied.

"So uh, i'll see you around, k?"

"Yeah, sure," i smiled slightly, as he walked off.

Awkward.

"Ok ok, enough with the moments with that, we need to finish you up because it is.." becca stopped to glance at her phone, "4:45!"

We all ran upstairs, as they gathered a small bit of makeup, grabbing what they could and shoving it on my face.

For being in a rush, it actually looked good.

A notification lit up on my phone.

Jacob ❤️💍
Meet me at the park
at 5:00
Love u <3
Nvm im picking u up, expect me at your door in 15 minutes 💕

—————

I laughed at the message, the girls peering over my shoulders to read what he said, and i sensed a small smile on their face.

"Oh, young love," Maddy teased.

"Shut up maddy!" I said, laughing as Becca just sat there laughing as well.

Our laughter stopped as we heard the doorbell, and we all rushed downstairs, Becca abruptly stopping as Maddy nearly crashed into her, as i sped-walked to the door.

The girls hid at the stairs, as i opened it.

Jacob stood there, a smiling appearing onto his face when i opened the door.

"Hey," he smiled, "no time to talk - come with me,"

I shut the door as he grabbed my hand, and immediately i knew, this was going to be fun.

-🌷-

Y/nslover

(Pretend its u + jacob - also natalia and Charlie r so cute istg 😭)