𝟬𝟭𝟭 - 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗦

-🌷-
YOUR POV
I woke up to them all asleep, how 'surprising'.

"Guys..." i said, "guys wake up!"

"Hm?" Maddy muttered, as she flickered her eyes open.

"I gotta take you and Becca home, so get changed!" I said, getting out of bed.

"Ugh, fine - i'll wake up becca," she said, leaving the room.

What?

She came back with a jug of water and stopped her before she could poor it on the poor girl, "woah, woah, woah!"

"What?"

"Heres an idea - gently shake her, call her name, and then she'll wake up, don't throw a jug of water over her!"

"Fine.." she said, the jug still in her hand as she walked over to becca's side of the bed, "becca.."

A few seconds passed, before Madeleine just decided to throw the jug on her.

"Maddy!" We all yelled, as some of it got on Brooke as well.

"Imma get changed," she said, shrugging as she went to my bathroom, leaving the three of us speechless.

"I think i'm gonna stab that kid one day."

-🌷-

I was driving the girls home, and Brooke wanted to come with us, as we were all giving silent treatment to Maddy.

She broke the silence, "ok, you cant be mad at me forever!"

"Fine," i said, as she smiled, "but you gotta say sorry,"

Her smile faded as she rolled her eyes, "fine - i'm sorry."

"Thank you." The two girls, Becca and Brooke, replied, crossing their arms.

I laughed and pulled up to Beccas house, as we all waved.

"See ya becca!"

"If Y/n and Jacob have something again, tell me-!"

"-ok!!" I said, breaking her off as she went inside her house, "lets drop you off now, Maddy,"

"fine, but i gotta come over again soon!" She protested.

"of course, Maddy," i smiled, as we pulled into her driveway, "alright, i'll see you soon mads,"

"See ya!" She smiled to me and Brooke, before going into our house.

"Oh, yeah, y/n," Brooke said.

"Yeah?"

"Drive us to starbucks,"

I sighed, "well alright,"

-🌷-

Me and Brooke were in the living room, drinks in hand, just scrolling through either instagram or TikTok.

"Hey guys," Mason smiled.

"Shush,"

"Go away, noodle hair."

"Um, ok," he said, before walking into the kitchen.

I was scrolling through TikTok, as i saw Brooke tagged me in something.

I clicked on it and it showed an edit of me and Jacob, really mature, Brooke.

I liked it, before opening the comments and realising Jacob commented.

Jacobmoran : i wish 🙏

Oh?

-🌷-

I was upstairs, finishing some homework before Mason barged into my room.

"What is it with you trying to break my door open?!-" i yelled.

He rolled his eyes, "alright, y/n, i have news for you, but you cant freak out,"

"Uh, ok?.." i replied.

He took a breath, "Jordan likes you."

Oh.