𝟬𝟬𝟵 - 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘

-🌷-
YOUR POV

"Ok...do you think about him 24/7-" Madeleine started, before a notification popped up on my phone, from...

Jacob?

"Who is it?" Becca asked, as my eyes scanned the screen.

"..jacob, let me see what he messaged," i said, as the two girls huddled over my shoulder.

Jacob ❤️⚡️

Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go to
the park tmr with me? If you're free of course :)

The girls were shook, and so was i.

"Holy shit...y/n he asked you out on a date!!" Madeleine squealed, as my eyes were still processing the message, "ok, we gotta pick out your outfit, your makeup, your-"

"Madeleine! Chill, that alright? K," Becca said, before sighing calmly, "but, she completely right, we gotta  get your stuff out, omg we need to get Brooke to help too!-"

"Girls! Jeez, calm down...also theres no need to get Brooke into-"

Then i realised Becca had already ran across the hallway to my sisters room, as i heard both of them squeal.

"Y/n's got a date!! My baby sister is growing!!" Brooke yelled from the hall, as she rushed into my room, "ok, when is it? Who is it? What are you wearing, and can i help out?"

"Tomorrow, Jacob, not sure, and of course!" I replied, slightly smiling.

"Great!!" She exclaimed, "lets get you an outfit that'll blow...who's taking you out again?"

"Jacob."

"Omg! Jacob?! Yes!" She said, as she grabbed her phone and started texting somebody.

"Who you texting?" I asked.

"Mason,"

"...why?"

"Because i made a bet with him, if you two start dating, or at least go on a date, he owes me 20 dollars," Brooke shrugged.

"Hold on - you made a bet on my love life?"

"....yeah," she said, nodding slowly before continuing texting.

I was about to argue before i stopped myself, realising there was no point.

"Guys! I haven't actually replied yet," i reminded them, as they paused for a second before all rushing to my phone, texting something, then going back to what they were doing - Becca going through my wardrobe, Madeleine looking at different lipglosses, and Brooke still texting, or should i say arguing, with mason.

Jacob ❤️⚡️

Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go to
the park tmr with me? If you're free of course :)