𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Comenzar desde el principio

You don't say anything and are ready to ignore him until you hear his voice, "What's up with the sunglasses and hat? You an undercover cop or something?" he asks.

A scoff leaves your lips at his thinking, but you make a noise of agreement, "Do you have something illegal or an unauthorized weapon on you?"

Sukuna pats his pants as if checking, "Yeah but you'll have to get down on your knees to get it." he smiles at you before putting a lollipop in his mouth to which you roll your eyes, not that he could see.

"If only men being pigs were a crime, we'd all be happy lesbians," you say before walking to Maki. You hear footsteps following you, an arm is around your shoulders. Before you can shrug Sukuna's arm off, Maki does it for you.

"No touching, unless you want this hand to be in one of Toji's trophy cases."

Sukuna rolls his eyes, "Why would Toji care?"

"y/n is his wife, dumbass." Yuji slaps his twin's head, "He'll fucking kill you."

You look at Sukuna and he seems unfazed and scratches the back of his head and looks at you, "You married Toji?"

You sighed, "Yes, now let's stop talking about my marriage and get me a drink, please." the more you talked about Toji the more you felt he was near like you were summoning him or some shit.

Maki cheers at your suggestion, "That's what I wanted to hear, I know a place open this early." she leads the way happily and everyone follows. You walk behind Nobara and Maki when Sukuna begins to walk next to you.

"So you're not an undercover cop."

"Nope, just married," you say, your thumb rubbing against your ring as a constant reminder.

"What did he do to you?" Sukuna asks, "Are you in trouble?"

You gasp and look up at Sukuna, "Why would you ask something like that? Just because I married Toji? I mean yeah he's a fucking monster but I'm still alive, aren't I?"

"Do you love him?" Sukuna asks and you don't answer. Thankfully you had made it to the restaurant, ending the conversation there.

You make sure to sit between Maki and Nobara to avoid Sukuna's weird questioning. Maki orders mimosas for the table and you eat a stack of pancakes with fruit. Toward the end of the meal, Yuji tells funny stories about the group, and just when you begin to relax, Toji walks in.

"Get down." Maki pushes you under the table and you instantly feel as if your breakfast is about to come up. If Toji found you here, he wouldn't do anything right now but in private.. you weren't ready to find out what that consisted of.

You could only hear muffled talking above the table and a second later, Sukuna's head pops under. "What?" you ask in a whisper.

"Come on, I'm getting you out of here." he reaches a hand for you and you slowly take it. "We're going to exit through the back while they pay for the bill."

You follow Sukuna's lead, crouching down and walking towards the kitchen. You should hear Toji speaking faintly and a sound of a woman laughing which makes you frown and stop to look at who he was with. You knew you shouldn't care as he's obviously stated that this 'marriage' was one-sided but that didn't stop you from seeing the beautiful woman that was seated across from your husband.

They were both looking down at the menu and before you could see any more, Sukuna pulled you to continue your escape. "Well, they looked cozy..." Sukuna comments and you give him a glare which obviously doesn't make him feel threatened at all since he gives you a smile back. "Just stating the obvious babe."