Chapter 13_ Just A Normal Day

Start from the beginning

"Urk, fine, fine."

Kuro and Miyuki approached the twins and asked if they could go and have a round with them.

The twins looked at each other as they turned around and discussed something among themselves.

"Question: What do you think?"

"I say we beat them and let them know of our strength!"

"Agreement: i also think the same"

The twins turned back and confronted Miyuki and Kuro then accepted their challenge while boldly stating....

"Just you watch, we the Yamai sisters will dominate every challenges that come our way!"

"Acknowledge: Bring it on."

Kuro and Miyuki sweatdrop at their antics however, there is something that caught their attention.

The outfit worn by the twins are strange because the two can feel a slight amount of reiryoku on them.

The only explanation that they could think of was that they're spirits and that they are able to hide their aura quite well.

Anyways, two teams went to their pose with Miyuki and Kuro on the left side while the twins were on the right.

In the end, their intense battle (game) ended in a draw with neither side getting a single point.

"Aiya! That was intense, wasn't it?" Kuro said, stretching after the game.

"Hmm.... I had fun." Miyuki said, a bit down after not getting a point and the game ended.

Meanwhile, the twins were arguing again.

"Huh!? I didn't make any mistake"

"Denied: you made a mistake in the end."

"Like i told you, it isn't a mistake. It was just an accident"

"Confusion: isn't that the same?"

"No, it is not!"

Kuro went over to them and reach out for a hand shake which confused the twins.

"That was a great match, i hope we get to play against you again" she said, smiling as the twins looked at each before nodding and shaked her hand.

A few minutes later, the twins left the arcade and went somewhere else while Kuro and Miyuki went to the park to cool off.

"Ahh~ that was a nice game"

"Mhm"

".... something's bothering you, right?"

"Huh?"

"I can tell that since you're not as enthusiastic as before."

"Kuro-nee, your senses are too sharp"

"Hehe~ I'll take that as a compliment. Anyway, what's wrong?"

"Nothing major it's just.... *Sigh* i sensed the twins having similar energy like us and it made me wonder how many spirits are there in this world."

Kuro could only smile and headpats Miyuki as a way to comfort her.

She doesn't want her to worry too much since she had only been born a few months ago and since she is the only 'pure spirit' that was made by Yin, Kuro took it upon herself to protect Miyuki.