CHAPTER 3: PRISONER

Since Kaizo capture the most wanted villains (Y/n) he got paid up and get bonus but it wasn't full satisfied on him.

Kaizo walk to cells seeing the other villain just lazing around some of them sleeps. But only one cells that have chatter.

Kaizo take look because it was (Y/n) cells, his eyes widen when she talked with Boboiboy like casual old friend would do. Fact the others also found that she is awesome as villains on the villain.

"Kiddo please it wasn't good thing to do after all"

"But you did beside you from planet Suffoon"

Fang said not believe that she the only survivor who from Suffoon.
She just smirk and ruffle his soft dark purple hair.

"You cute kiddo, so tell me how you become the survivor of Gogobugi? "

Fang eyes widen in shocked not just that Kaizo also shock with her question. Kaizo feel threatened he come in with fierce.

"What do you know about us, tell me!? "

They frightened by Kaizo sudden action but (Y/n) remain calm fact she smirk to him.

"Alright kiddo, time to get out from this cells or your will get hurt"

Even she was handcuff she manage to push Boboiboy and his friends out left Kaizo behind.

"I answer your questions but I have to claim after I answer your all question can you take this deals~?"

She purr Kaizo twitch his eyebrow but nods.

"I broke your personal information and other troops in Tapops including your three admiral here. I must said we have common but you still lucky you have brother still alive me.. My siblings already dead along Suffoon. Be grateful Kaizo there someone still worried about you while I just a mere humanoid alien all alone without anyone beside me"

Kaizo calm himself hearing the answer from her, he shock that one of her data were answered she have no relatives.

"You know you can fill up your data back there's lacking of it"

Kaizo said while sigh, (Y/n) just shrug and make tea for her and him.

"When you have-!? "

"I ask Boboiboy to bring it since I got bored sit tight in here while waiting my favorite captain to see me~"

Kaizo blush and see it was green tea his favorite tea wondering but he forgot she already see his data.

"Oh, weird I thought you love green tea so I prepare one box for you if you don't like I can make it to matcha "

"No need"

She shrug and elegantly sip her (fav drink) from her mug. Kaizo also look she serve cookies too. His eyes wonder around. So clean and the furniture somehow were more clean than usual.

Kaizo can see his reflection on coffee desk.

"Take a cookies it's from Yaya tho"

Kaizo gulp and down her offer.

"Why not? It's good"

She munch Yaya cookies like nothing and gulping down.

"Are you serious? "

He have unpredictable face still shock seeing it.

"Aww, is Captain afraid that I would faint by Yaya original cookies recipes? "

"What!?"

He take a bite and indeed it was normal taste of cookies instead the horrible taste.

"I ask her to follow my recipes but a little liar I told her that I miss my mum original recipes so I ask her to follow it and she did"

Kaizo can't believe what he just heard from her and have cross blush while looking away munch the cookies. (Y/n) just chuckle amused by his action already.

"About your deal earlier what you want? "

"Hmm"

She place her index finger to her cheeks while tilt her head. While closed her eye thinking. Kaizo feel uneasy but remain calm.

"I want"

She open her eyes seductive to him make his red eyes only stare at (eye color) only. Blush never left on his cheeks while staring at her seductive looks.

She lean to his face, Kaizo tense but still not moving from his place.

"I want mini cooker pot and also can you buy me this? "

She show up the groceries list. Kaizo just shock at first but taking the list.

"You want to make fried rice? "

"Yup, if not to much"

"I ask admiral about your request"

He finish his drink and take leave.

"Are you perhaps want me to kiss you Captain~?"

Kaizo just click his tongue and went out her cells before locking it back. She just giggles and clean up she look at Kaizo mug earlier and kiss where he take sip earlier pretend that she was kissing him. A tint blush appeae on her cheeks.

"Soon I guess"