CHAPTER 2: REVENGE

(Y/n) prepare something and that gasoline and lighter. She now fully prepare on her revenge toward Ejojo. She wear very tight outfit showing up her curve and her assets.

She done her make up and hair she can feel she will meet someone she knew. She hopefully that Kaizo will search her.

She went to Atatatiga and found out Ejojo was there already.

"Fast, something might be fishy here"

She thought and she look with her vision camera there's Captain Kaizo space ship.

"Oh, he's here. I need a smooth plan for him"

She smirk evilly and went to another planet that greedy aliens lives. She burn up their space ship and building.

The chaos happen in a minutes. Now whole galaxy were given noticed that (Y/n) make chaos with burn something and ran off.

"Captain Kaizo! "

Kaizo rush to open up his screen hologram seeing panic Kokoci.

"We have problem, (Y/n) make a chaos at three different planet by burn something like spaceship, buildings, houses and take their money. The victim just wanted alien but low rank... But anyway this chaos must stop, catch her immediately "

They end by Tapops greets, Kaizo sigh frustrated how come she not come here for revenge but make a chaos from three different planet.

The last planet she went was planet Kuro, he full head to there. Asked alien at there. They told Kaizo she already left.

Kaizo signal show that happen in Atatatiga.

"How come she went there so fast!? "

Kaizo run to his spaceship and quickly his way to Atatatiga. Meanwhile, the (h/c) girl arrive with full speed. To compare her spaceship and Kaizo she much more high technology and faster.

She smirk devilish and lick her bottom lips.

"Ejojo bastard here I come!!! ~"

She landed on the street rush to Ejojo house. She smirk as she found and she make herself invisible and take his money as many she can. When she outside again she burn his house and spaceship.

"It's (Y/n) capture herrr!!!!"

One soldier of great planet Atatatiga said. They were tried to catch her.

"Catch me if you can, greedy aliens"

Her (h/c) were flew in the air while running to her spaceship. She satisfied seeing Ejojo frustrated face.

"Damn you (Y/n)!!!!"

"Damn to you too Ejiji!!"

"IT'S EJOJO!!"

But she not heard what Ejojo said, keep running to her small spaceships and flew to another planet.

"Hahahaha, I love those reaction from greedy aliens!"

She take a rest and giggle to one black market on another planet which all the villain rest at there.

"Hahahaha, I heard what you did at Atatatiga just now, you need to tell us now!!"

Her best friends come while have smirk and excited overwhelmed her.

"Chill, I just go there, I wear my invisible cape and take his money and I burn Ejojo spaceship cause he the reason I came there for"

"Uuu, take a revenge after what he did on ya?"

"Yeah, I mean he did first so why not I pay it back. After he did to me at earth just to defeat that superheroes"