{New Couple}☆★😼(J+D)

Darren○ Pov:

Today we boys are going to shoot a video and after that we have to do tiktok, and since I'm Darren which I usually be sus on camera lot I was thinking should I do Justin I mean once I tried to seb, Ryan kinda gave me a "( Yu better get your hand off him)", and that's when I will no longer mess with Ryan also jasmine is with us today while we would making the youtube and tiktok videos, I mean I think Kane came to tell out the part where he would introduce her to the Stars.

So now all 8 of us were now ready for the video to be done, even if jasmine forbit to wanna be in the video, bc she doesn't wanna put hate on the stars for being in it, but like the always kind and caring person he always is oliver decided that she can, and if the stars doesn't like it they are not really stars for supporting our decisions to have you.

.

Angel & Bae & Bao- okay were live.

Oliver- Hey stars, we've been getting all the ideas you guys have been suggesting and I'm happy to say that we would be doing the blow the card to one another part 2.

( AUTHOR: Hey I don't rlly remember if they did the card pass which they had to blow their breathe into the card and pass it to the other so yea I'll js do this my way)

No one's pov: As everyone was passing the card good, it was Ryan turn and next to him was justin, as Ryan was sucking in the card by seb, Ryan successfully did good, but know was turning to pass it to Justin.

Just as he did, they're lips crashed together, everyone was shock, but mostly not everyone their were 2 people that was having some kind of jealous face, and yes it was seb and darren of course they tried to laugh the whole thing off, to not want the stars to suspect something.

Everyone was laughing, Ryan was on the floor screaming saying fuck and gah damn, while justin was just sitting on the couch laughing.

Justin- Ayo bro how does my lips feel.

Seb- Okay, I'm sorry stars I don't know what happen and I'm sorry you guys had to see that- yk wht Ryan just swip us out.

Ryan swiped them out.

20 mins later

Everyone was in the living room after uploading the video, as Kane and jasmine was doing a couple of tiktoks on the couch just looking at eo face until the other break first.

Justin, Darren, regie, and Oliver were in the kitchen making lunch.

While seb was in his room taking a nap as Ryan was in his room on twitch live playing some games for the stars.

Everyone was basically doing normal stuff, until they heard Ryan screamed from upstairs, everyone knew it wasn't important since they know he was playing his game and whenever he would lose he would get mad.

Seb pov:

I was just sleeping in my room until lunch was done getting making, since the others told me they were gonna wake me up from my nap to come eat, but after making 4-7 tiktoks and 2 youtube video, I was pretty tired to do anything, but one thing was that I wasn't really fully sleep, so I can still hear everything for now.