All of the boys cheered, and talked about how fun this trip is going to be, while I just stood there awkwardly looking at my feet.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Nash says coming up beside me as we all pile out of the elevator and make our way to the cars waiting for us.

"Just nervous I guess." I shyly admit.

"To meet everyone?" He asks with a concerned look on his face.

"Yeah I guess, I mean I don't know. I just don't know these guys and I guess I'm kinda nervous to meet them, and stay at their house." I say frowning looking at my feet once more.

"Hey look at me." Nash says while pushing my chin up so that my eyes meet with his.

"They're all super nice people, and they're fun to be around, I promise you'll enjoy yourself and if not me and you can leave." He says with all seriousness in his voice.

I couldn't help but to crack a smile and pull Nash in for a hug.

"Thank you for being so awesome." I say into his chest.

"Anything for you." he smiles down at me before he steps into the car pulling me inside with him.

I take my seat in between Nash and Taylor.

"Let's take a selfie!" I say excitedly pulling out my phone and going to snapchat.

Taylor kisses one cheek, and Nash kisses the other while I'm smiling.

I caption the picture "Two of my favorite boys" with a heart emoji.

"This is so cute." I smile down at the picture.

"Only cause I'm in it." Taylor says in a girl voice and pretends to flip his hair.

"Duh." I say sarcastically back to him causing everyone to laugh.

"We're here, you all go straight to the jet and we will take off." Bart says strictly.

"Okay." was all that was said before we got out of the car and made out way on to the jet.

"We get this entire thing to ourselves?" I asks Gilinsky who was walking in front of me.

"Crazy right?" He asks while raising an eyebrow and climbing into the seat next to Johnson.

I make my way over to where Hayes was sitting and sit next to him.

"Hey." I smile.

"Ello." he says in a British accent causing me to laugh.

"How long is this flight?" I asks while pulling out my headphones.

"Considering it's our own private jet, probably around like 2 hours maybe a little longer." He shrugs.

"Okay cool." I say before putting my headphones in and hitting shuffle, and slowly my eyes begin to shut.

---------------------------------------------

My eyes open at the sound of a man talking over the intercom.

The only thing I caught was him saying that the weather here in LA was ninety nine.

"Sleeping beauty has awaken." Hayes jokes while standing up as soon as the plane lands.

"Shut up." I laugh grabbing my phone and purse and walking off the plane to get into another car.

I'm so tired of planes and cars and it's only been a couple of hours.

"You woke up, I thought you were dead." Matt comes up behind me laughing.

"No I wasn't dead." I roll my eyes.

"I know I was kidding chill." Matt says putting his hands up.

I roll my eyes and slide into the car and put my head phones back in blocking everyone else out.

The car begins to move and I can't help but stare out the window at all of the palm trees, and buildings as we pass.

We also pass a beach which catches my attention instantly making me happy because I love the beach.

I smile knowing that one day soon we'll end up going.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and see Hayes mouthing words like I can hear him.

I pull out my headphones and follow all of the boys out of the car.

My mouth instantly falls open and a gasp escapes my mouth as I stare at the beautiful mansion infront of me.

"Cool huh?" Nash says coming beside me.

"We're staying here?" I ask in shock.

"Yep." He says dragging me up to the front door.

I instantly start to get nervous and my hands get sweaty.

"It's about time!" A guy yells while opening up the door.

He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes, wearing a tan top and shorts, which was showing off the dream catcher tattoo on right arm.

"I'm Jc." he says to me.

"Brooke." I smile at him.

"It's good to meet you finally, Matt talks about you all of the time!" He laughs.

My cheeks heat up causing me to look down at the floor.

"Hey are they here?" I hear someone say while running down the steps.

I look up to see a talk boy with beautiful facial features and dark brown hair standing in front of me with a perfect smile.

If he was staying here, I'm staying here.
Damn he looks so good.

I catch him staring at me also taking in all of my features, before walking over to me and smiling, making my knees go weak, and my cheeks to burn.

"Hi, I'm Kian." The extremely good looking guy says.

_________________________

ALRIGHT GUYS SO I MET HAYES ON SATURDAY AND IT WAS PERFECT.

SO I BASICALLY STOOD IN LINE FOR LIKE TWO HOURS AND THEN MET JONAH MARAIS FIRST AND HE GAVE ME THE BIGGEST HUG AND HES SUCH A CUTIE I LOVE IT. I LITERALLY FELL IN LOVE. AND THEN I MET ALEC BAILEY AND HE WAS QUIET AND SHY BUT DAMN THAT BOY CAN SING. AND THEN I MET ALYSSA SHOUSE AND SHES SO SO SO SWEET, AND THEN I MET DANIEL SKYE AND I HUGGED HIM AND HE WAS LIKE HOW ARE YOU AND I WAS LIKE IM GOOD YOU LOOK REALLY CUTE WITH KETCHUP IN YOUR HAIR (from 20 days of dallas! Go watch it if you haven't) AND HE STARTED LAUGHING AND GOES NO BUT THANK YOU, AND I SWEAR HE HAS THE CUTEST LAUGH , AND THEN I MET TEZ AND HE WAS SO NICE AND FULL OF ENERGY AND THEN I FINALLY MET HAYES AND I HUGGED HIM AND HE WAS LIKE HI HOW ARE YOU AND I SAID GOOD AND HIS EYES ARE EVEN PRETTIER IN PERSON SHIT. AND WE TOOK A PICTURE AND I SAID I LOVE YOU AND HE SAID HE LOVED ME TOO AND HELD MY HAND UNTIL HE COULDNT REACH ME ANYMORE.

THE SHOW WAS SO HYPED AND FUN OMFG WHEN HAYES DID THE BODY ROLLS WHILE DANCING OH GOD. WELL I WAS IN THE BACK OF THE VIP AND THIS GIRL IN FRONT ROW STARTED TALKING TO US, AND WAS LIKE COME UP HERE WITH ME SO WE STOOD IN FRONT ROW AND JONAH GRABBED MY HAND TWICE, AND TEZ DID TOO, AND AT FIRST HE COULDNT REACH ME BC OF HOW HE WAS STANDING ON STAGE AND THEY COULDNT COME OFF OF STAGE AND HE FINALLY GRABBED MY HAND AND SMILED AND WINKED AT MY CAMERA, AND IT WAS SO PERFECT. THE SHOW WAS PERFECT AND FUN AND AMAZING AND ITS SERIOUSLY THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

THE PICTURE IS ME AND HAYES BTW